AFL RDT Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of those who missed on Macrae as vc last night would have gone with Grundy as captain today. Appeared to be a half reasonable selection at the 11 minute mark of the third when he was on 69. The fact he stayed on 69 would have had Grundy captain owners pulling out their hair.

Bradkli regularly talks of ghosts but I'm sure Highmore actually is one. The computer tells me he's on the ground but I haven't seen him for the past 30 minutes. He'll be known as "Caspar" from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything Taranto has done today has been pure junk. Has been awful. His disposal efficiency has been 40% all game and has only increased with some cheap +6s.

Like Mitchell...plus like a spud every week yet scores 130s...

From when you said Taranto wouldn’t score 80...he went on to score 120 points with his team copping a hiding and him having 0 effect on the game.

Bradkli regularly talks of ghosts but I'm sure Highmore actually is one. The computer tells me he's on the ground but I haven't seen him for the past 30 minutes. He'll be known as "Caspar" from now on.
Why do people always go early with their calls? Wait until 4 qtrs...Highmore had a big last qtr and his score is more than fine.

Why do people always go early with their calls? Wait until 4 qtrs...Highmore had a big last qtr and his score is more than fine.
He did. I was very happy with that.
However, my comment was correct though. I said that I had watched the game for 30 minutes and I hadn't SEEN Highmore. That WAS the case.
Unlike you two, I didn't make any prediction as to what he was going to score.
Hence, your smart arse comment really doesn't apply.

Had Hind, Heppell, Merrett, Ridley, McEvoy and Jiath.
At 3/4 time I was almost certain to lose all my 3 cash league matches.
Great quarters from Merrett, Heppell, Hind and McEvoy now have me winning two and the other is 50/50.
Happier now than I was 40 minutes ago.
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Had Hind, Heppell, Merrett, Ridley, McEvoy and Jiath.
At 3/4 time I was almost certain to lose all my 3 cash league matches.
Great quarters from Merrett, Heppell, Hind and McEvoy now have me winning two and the other is 50/50.
Happier now than I was 40 minutes ago.
:p :p :p :p :p :p
How are you so lucky! Heppell somehow gets 110 after a 6 pt opening qtr. McEvoy also tons up for you. Just incredible

Tom Phillips has got to be the most useless player in the league

Titch not interested in playing today, knew it from the first qtr that he was jaded

Hind awful
Didn't see any of the game at all as I was watching the other.
That does seem like a very un Titch result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back