Game Day Round 11: Dreamtime at the G - Essendon v Richmond, Saturday 2/6/18 - 7.25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone want to try and argue with me that the umps don’t get sucked in to paying frees to the lovechildren of the game? Swap Rance and Martin for Ridley and Laverde and neither of those frees would be given. Really really poor officiating.
Surely the umpires should be awake to his BS by now?!? He is worse the worst in the league and everyone knows he stages for kicks but they keep falling for it.

Surely the umpires should be awake to his BS by now?!? He is worse the worst in the league and everyone knows he stages for kicks but they keep falling for it.
Exactly mate. Umpiring isn’t the reason we are losing badly but those sort of frees just rub salt into the wounds.

You following my posts tonight or something?

Here we go... the denials.

Go and have a good read at the AFL season guides in both the Herald Sun & The Age from mid-March. Also take a read of some of the ladder prediction threads on the main board from over the pre-season.
i struggle to believe this was any more than a minority of people, some doing it as a 'bold call', and it's not worth really caring about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back