Game Day Round 11: Dreamtime at the G - Essendon v Richmond, Saturday 2/6/18 - 7.25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And people during the pre-season actually predicted we would finish above Richmond this year.

Can't write this s**t. Nothing has changed since that first pre-season game... we have learnt nothing whatsoever.

They are very good. We are very mediocre to poor.
Who did? Who said that we would finish above the reigning premiers?

He doesn't have the engine. That's not the only problem but it's a significant problem.
I took the engine of a ruckman as a compliment... old skool where they'd lumber all day and not get any shorter. Yeah, repeat efforts at pace in modern footy, embarrassed to say I needed you to point out the intent.

I tell you, if Langford get dropped as per precedence after a thumping like this I will mash my keyboard/keypad so ******* hard. His first half was very good, gone missing since but he's barely Robinson Crusoe there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did? Who said that we would finish above the reigning premiers?

You following my posts tonight or something?

Here we go... the denials.

Go and have a good read at the AFL season guides in both the Herald Sun & The Age from mid-March. Also take a read of some of the ladder prediction threads on the main board from over the pre-season.

I left and I hate myself for it. It goes against every moral fibre in my body and I feel like absolute scum right now, but I just wasn’t capable of seeing it out.

dont blame you. at all

Brayshaw: "If they're wearing black and white, they've had another good night against Essendon"

How much do these people get paid?

You following my posts tonight or something?

Here we go... the denials.

Go and have a good read at the AFL season guides in both the Herald Sun & The Age from mid-March. Also take a read of some of the ladder prediction threads on the main board from over the pre-season.
You talk a lot of crap. What denials are you on about?

Need to stop with this BS narrative about what the supporters say every single time we lose. It has nothing to do with how the club is performing

34175963_2095691573777509_224672277579431936_n.jpg

I tell you, if Langford get dropped as per precedence after a thumping like this I will mash my keyboard/keypad so ******* hard. His first half was very good, gone missing since but he's barely Robinson Crusoe there.
In no way the worst player out there tonight. There have been guys with more disposals who’ve been much much worse. BUT! This is a game where the tigers have dictated terms all night. Game plan has not worked tonight. Too tall up front. No X factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back