Preview Round 11: Essendon vs Carlton, MCG, Sunday 02/06/2019 @ 3.20PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly baffled by McNiece staying in the side. He’s the definition of a list plodder. Get a game into Mozzie or Ridley instead. Poor selection.
I agree but I imagine he has been left in so he gets more than one game to show something and we're playing a s**t side so they're thinking it won't matter as much if we have to carry him because we'll still get the points. Ha. *******. Ha.

I agree but I imagine he has been left in so he gets more than one game to show something and we're playing a **** side so they're thinking it won't matter as much if we have to carry him because we'll still get the points. Ha. *******. Ha.
Mr Worsfold, we have already given him 2 bad games. How many do we need to see?

And McNiece was **** in the ones. /shrug
I'm not saying that McNiece shouldn't get dropped. I'm saying Ridley didn't deserve the call up.

LOL no Mossie, glad they pumped his tyres up.

I mean it's not like he wouldn't have known before they named him in the squad yesterday. 'we're not going to select you for the final team, but as a reward for effort and improvement, we've selected you in the squad, keep working on what we've discussed, we're happy with your progress, and we'll see you in the team sooner rather than later' etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The team makes a lot of sense considering the conditions.

Carlton simply don't have a small defender capable of running with Walla and Baguley (I guess?).

I don't mind it. Considering our injuries, this isn't a bad side. McNiece staying in does surprise me, but I'm willing to give him some more time to prove himself.

McNiece probably won’t be on the list next year and has 0 impact on games so playing him makes little sense.

I mean it's not like he wouldn't have known before they named him in the squad yesterday. 'we're not going to select you for the final team, but as a reward for effort and improvement, we've selected you in the squad, keep working on what we've discussed, we're happy with your progress, and we'll see you in the team sooner rather than later' etc.
More thinking of fans who wouldn't know that. Personally he's not ready so I'm happy they haven't selected him but am of the opinion transparency is a good thing for the supporters.

Unpopular opinion.

I don't mind mcneice.

Does everything ok, dosent commit howlers, reckon he's not the worst option to play.

Last week, every disposal was a howler.

Re2DSXA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back