Preview Round 11: Gold Coast vs Essendon, Carrara, Wednesday 12/08/2020 @ 7:10 PM

Who won't lose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping track of positional changes in footyfest is almost impossible. And i also might be wrong about Swallow
I didn't even realise he was still on their list until I saw him in their side last week.

Amusing, but not true thankfully!

Although looking at this game where Zaharakis would have been Captain... maybe we should

d9f76963ce.png

Keen to see how the backline fares without the experience of Hooker or Hurley. I have the most faith in Ridley though Francis will need to step up as the ‘more experienced’ player.

regardless, Hooker and Hurls won’t be around much longer so we need to get used to it without them

Keen to see how the backline fares without the experience of Hooker or Hurley. I have the most faith in Ridley though Francis will need to step up as the ‘more experienced’ player.

regardless, Hooker and Hurls won’t be around much longer so we need to get used to it without them

will be good to see the backline of the next 5+ years. i like the idea of the young guys having to figure it out themselves, rather than having hurley / hooker to direct traffic. a good test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

List wise, it'll be an interesting test. Are we moving in the right direction at all?
This focus and also minor signs of some defensive game plan are how I guage our success now. It's great. Bias and wishful thinking has me riding out losses like last weekend no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back