Game Day Round 11 - Melbourne v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium - Friday 28 May, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

For weeks Garry, Brown and Healy on the Couch have been highlighting the Dogs poor defence IF it does get back there.

Tonight proved them 100% correct. They were a mess. Maybe it’s a case of not seeing enough action up until now (and against Tigers), but they shat the bed down there more times than I can count.

I’m pretty sure Hunt tagged Caleb Daniels who imo is in the top 5 important players in the comp due to his precision kicking and elite decision making.

Then there were others for the dogs down there who get so much fellating from the media, who turned to the absolute runs once multiple pressure acts were applied.

That TMac mark from Tracs kicked was the perfect example. They knew he was there, but didn’t wanna be anywhere near him.

Straight sets candidates if ever I’ve seen one (I pray to god I haven’t just jinxed us)

edit: Fox footy now showing dogs not pulling centre hit up targets trigger.
But this all came after we intercepted multiple early attempts and converted to goals.
They lost their entire go-to game plan once they got spooked by our intercept-rebounding.

For weeks Garry, Brown and Healy on the Couch have been highlighting the Dogs poor defence IF it does get back there.

Tonight proved them 100% correct. They were a mess. Maybe it’s a case of not seeing enough action up until now (and against Tigers), but they shat the bed down there more times than I can count.

I’m pretty sure Hunt tagged Caleb Daniels who imo is in the top 5 important players in the comp due to his precision kicking and elite decision making.

Then there were others for the dogs down there who get so much fellating from the media, who turned to the absolute runs once multiple pressure acts were applied.

That TMac mark from Tracs kicked was the perfect example. They knew he was there, but didn’t wanna be anywhere near him.

Straight sets candidates if ever I’ve seen one (I pray to god I haven’t just jinxed us)

edit: fox footy now showing dogs not pulling centre hit up targets trigger. But this all came after we intercepted multiple early attempts and converted to goals. They lost their entire game plan once they got spooked by our intercepting.

OTC is so good. Best footy show by a long way.

OTC is so good. Best footy show by a long way.
Helped by the fact we’ve got 2 ex dees (miss Roos), and also Brown who is very honest and appears to have a soft spot for the dees, along with Riedwolt who also doesn’t play favourites and calls it as he sees it.

360 has become too structured and promotional. Where as Couch is my go to weekly footy show for genuine footy analysis (rather than headline making stuff that Robbo bangs and stutters on about)

This is a good psychological boost in the unlikely event we have to play a final at Marvel.

Hey friend! Last week, what did I tell you! How bout them apples hey? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a magnificent performance. Dogs could not move the footy. We were tough and got it into the forward line very efficiently. Intercepting was spot on also. I thought dogs would’ve tried to set up for that.

Stop being jealous of my wisdom.
lol you didn't even see the game last week.

In any case we responded well but there's no doubt our wins had been coming harder and harder over the last month.

lol you didn't even see the game last week.

In any case we responded well but there's no doubt our wins had been coming harder and harder over the last month.

We'd get smashed by the dogs I'm pretty sure you said. 😂

We'd get smashed by the dogs I'm pretty sure you said. 😂
I don't remember you disputing that at the time - when it counts.

The bookies had Dogs at $1.59 at one stage so I wasn't alone.

I don't remember you disputing that at the time - when it counts.

The bookies had Dogs at $1.59 at one stage so I wasn't alone.

Go back and read the thread... &

Smashed is a bit different to the 8.5 point spread the bookies had.

Go back and read the thread... &

Smashed is a bit different to the 8.5 point spread the bookies had.
We played better than I expected, I have no problem conceding that but the Dogs were flatter than most would have expected.

Treloar during the week a big loss too.

8.5 wasn't the spread at the start of the week either.

Our Mining branch warehouses are located in the Hong Kong depending on the models ordered, your order will be shipped from these logistics centres.

Offical site APEXTOMINER | Professional miner market

World shipping mining equipment 2 - 12 days

Отправлено с моего SM-G965F через Tapatalk

Please tell more , very interested!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back