Oppo Camp Round 11 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking today it's pointless finishing 5th to 10th which is about where we might finish.

In that position your not a serious contender and just end up with sh*t draft picks whilst teams below get better .

Better off bottoming out for this bizarre season
Or.. realising we’ll be back in the top 4 if we beat Adelaide, Melbourne and North as they should and hoping they can find form to have a crack at it when Howe, DeGoey and Pendles are all back in. Granted we’re playing like crap presently but 3 weeks ago we were flag favs. No team could possibly be confident of being the last team standing in this weird arse season.

The only one I know of is Nicholas Murray, Sports Scientist who has been at the club for nearly 6 years.

Don't worry too much about the other poster, he only finds fault and likes to whinge.

No need to worry about you to give an intelligent reply.

I said that Brisbane recognised they had a problem and went out and did something about it. Does it sound like having a Sports Scientist for 6 years fits that criteria?

It was Peter Blanch, since you are obviously all too lazy.

No need to worry about you to give an intelligent reply.

I said that Brisbane recognised they had a problem and went out and did something about it. Does it sound like having a Sports Scientist for 6 years fits that criteria?

It was Peter Blanch, since you are obviously all too lazy.

You’ve been on this board for 5 minutes and think your arrogance won’t go unoticed. You’re in for a rude awakening.

After watching Port and Richmond yesterday, I don't think we are in the same class, not with our poxy game plan, it was treat watching 2 teams play attacking football. Even at full strength I think we fall just short

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot's of promising young rucks coming through the ranks atm.

Carlton actually play a good brand. Better than us at the moment.
Been saying that for a while.
Gameplan, desire of the playing group, they are closer to a flag than us.
We are the “almost” team. Always thereabouts, but can’t get the right team on the field, and don’t have a flexible gameplan. Destined to be the bridesmaid.

Been saying that for a while.
Gameplan, desire of the playing group, they are closer to a flag than us.
We are the “almost” team. Always thereabouts, but can’t get the right team on the field, and don’t have a flexible gameplan. Destined to be the bridesmaid.

sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself to change teams.

Both teams willing to kick long to contests, we aren’t. Can only hope we move on form handballs. Decent game so far save for the umps.

nic nat is an amazing tap ruckmen (Albeit against a kid) but does nothing around the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back