Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
WTF is the world coming to when I have to start the weekly pre-match thread around here?

Well done with dispatching the evil scum..................................now on to the really important stuff:

1) We have finally killed ceaser and will be unveiling a new coach.
2) Can the Tiges set an AFL era record of 3 consecutive wins against North this week?

I think Friday night could be an historical moment for both clubs.

• Banned
Im still dirty at Brett Allison flopping his way around the field in 95 lol

Yeah well, Duck did haul in 14 marks and kick 5 himself.

Tiges were a bit stiff that night. The underrated Paul Broderick played a blinder.

• Banned
But they haven't got a coach.

We've had plenty over the years so perhaps we can lend them one of our used ones?

We'll take Caracella thanks.:thumbsu:

• Banned
Out of interest, who is North Melbourne’s caretaker coach?

Word is that it's going to be Rhyce Shaw. It will be confirmed around lunch time.

Duck did have a knack of playing a good game every weekend :tearsofjoy:

Yeah, we got lucky. That's all there is to it. Steak knives, unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough.

Blokes you should watch out for based on form:

Tarrant (Has been in career best)
Goldstein
Cunnington

Higgins has been getting plenty but his kicking's been off.
Atley is playing career best footy & Brown is starting to hit his straps.

Watch out for the kid Tarryn Thomas too, he is seriously special.

I reckon the tiges game plan should be too strong for us at the moment. You should win by 3-4 goals.

Take Danny Frawley.

You know you want to! :)

Fair enough.

Blokes you should watch out for based on form:

Tarrant (Has been in career best)
Goldstein
Cunnington

Higgins has been getting plenty but his kicking's been off.
Atley is playing career best footy & Brown is starting to hit his straps.

Watch out for the kid Tarryn Thomas too, he is seriously special.

I reckon the tiges game plan should be too strong for us at the moment. You should win by 3-4 goals.

Agree with those three named, and Goldy has been coming along nicely after an ordinary run for a while...
So we know those three are good...what about other youngsters for your side to watch out for?!?! And what about Higgins when's he back?!?

Agree with those three named, and Goldy has been coming along nicely after an ordinary run for a while... So we know those three are good...what about other youngsters for your side to watch out for?!?! And what about Higgins when's he back?!?

Simpkin is emerging now. Thomas & Larkey will keep their spots. LDU will probably go out for Hall who had 28 & 8 tackles in the ressies. Luke needs another pre-season.

Higgins is 6th in the comp for disposals, but his kicking has been a little off.

If we show up to play then you will get a contest. Lynch won't get it all his own way on Tarrant & Dusty will get some competition in the centre square, so it's not like we can't win it, but on current form I wouldn't expect it.

Is Cotchin any chance?

Simpkin is emerging now. Thomas & Larkey will keep their spots. LDU will probably go out for Hall who had 28 & 8 tackles in the ressies. Luke needs another pre-season.

Higgins is 6th in the comp for disposals, but his kicking has been a little off.

If we show up to play then you will get a contest. Lynch won't get it all his own way on Tarrant & Dusty will get some competition in the centre square, so it's not like we can't win it, but on current form I wouldn't expect it.

Is Cotchin any chance?

Cotchin will definitely be back this week.

yeah i have the same feeling

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I joked in another thread that the last time Brad Scott didn’t coach against us, we lost by 70.

I don’t think we will lose, North have had their “let’s win for Brad” game. The novelty of a new coach, even if it’s just a stand in coach, might motivate them though. Will be a close one I think. They will try hard, but we’ll be too good.

I joked in another thread that the last time Brad Scott didn’t coach against us, we lost by 70.

I don’t think we will lose, North have had their “let’s win for Brad” game. The novelty of a new coach, even if it’s just a stand in coach, might motivate them though. Will be a close one I think. They will try hard, but we’ll be too good.
I dunno last night it just looked like our kids were FINALLY hitting the wall in the fourth.

I was hoping they could make it until the bye round but I’m not convinced.

I love beating North and I want to beat North but I just don’t know.

Is your board broken or something?

In a word, yes.

The Brad Scott stuff over their at the moment is ridiculous. We have our share of neurotics.

Is Cotchin any chance?
If it was up to me i would rest Cotch from that concrete ground and bring him back the following week!
I don't want to see our older players doing it hard if possible...just a little bit of player management to acknowledge their years and service...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back