Game Day Round 11 - Richmond vs Adelaide, Sunday 30th May 2:10pm, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
just cracked my first carlton draught stubbie and watered the plants with peroni red

ready to watch the crows and umps tear us a new hole
Umps have all but ruined any momentum we have achieved so far this season in the first halves. Today's game is my final bought game of my subscription, because of their blatant biases and I told them so when I ended my subscription. This week Eddie and the others even went so far to say that the AFL had a huge beef against Richmond. It couldn't be more evident than their adjudication of our games in first halves particularly. It's a disgrace.

We can't expect CCJ to come in, kick 6 goals and tear the game apart. Realistically if he competes hard, takes some contested marks, brings our smalls into the game and we have a win I'm sure we will all be happy. Go TIGES!!!!

Nope 5 goals min or delist him he's s**t

Nope 5 goals min or delist him he's sh*t
I don't know how he wasn't playing before now this season considering our need for a second ruck and some poor small forward / utility performances. He's great to watch around the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back