Game Day Round 11 - Richmond vs Adelaide, Sunday 30th May 2:10pm, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at that play. Martin goes for a bump, Baker doesn't bother going for the ball. Pissweak effort from Broad. Our whole backline non existent. Get Hugo out of defence cause he is lost there right now. Why the * did we play a bunch of talls including 2 absolute soft utensils in CCJ and Chol. Pathetic quarter.

I’m just gonna say it. Right now Adelaide are more committed to the contest than us. We’ve got blokes who just aren’t doing what they used to.

half assed at the moment

First time I’ve ever felt it but I think the real hunger is gone. Two blokes have genuinely taken short steps in the first 5 min.
I’m not fussed as I wouldn’t swap the last 4 years for anything but just think that time has passed.
Agreed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams against Richmond: Let's switch then take the 45 kick into the middle and go quick.

Richmond against teams: Let's switch, hold the ball, wait and then go long down the line, ignoring the short option in the corridor.

Suck of this s**t week in week out.

Has dusty forgotten how to drop punt and lace out to our forwards fek me dead the banana kick pass is s**t

Why has our team defence has gone to sh*t this year? I refuse to believe that the man on the mark rule is the reason when teams like Melbourne have been able to significantly improved theirs
Leppa is gone
Been our backs coach for the last 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back