Not open for further replies.

MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Buddy looks bad more often than not because we go to him every time...people expect him to be able to win every contest, kick every goal etc etc....delivery to him largely is too slow or as a Hail Mary play. We need to play him in a way that is not so damn predictable. His prescience should create goals for others more than for himself, we just don’t use him in a way that pt can happen.
Agreed. As I said during the game... Unless he's one on one in space or on the lead, why bother? We have plenty of good options in the forward line now so use them

This was one we could of won, given where we are right now it was a solid result for us, frustrating nonetheless, Geelong clearly have work to do, you can see why they go missing in finals. We keep seeing the positives when we take it on so I don’t know why we don’t keep that mindset.

Love Papleys work but ffs is it too much to have a look before shooting for impossible goals every time...he is a bit selfish which costs, Blakey good again, Hayward had moments, Florent has matured and is looking real solid. McCartin continues to provide a contest.

Kicked straight last week...kicked poorly today....for a 16th placed team...we have a fair bit of upside.

Skeparovic

Club Legend
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Still think it is insane we did not go after Pruess in the trade period last year.

Do you know there was no attempt to get Pruess? My take from reading articles was that he nominated Melbourne and no other club as his desired destination. He would make a big difference certainly at Swans, however you can't trade someone in who doesn't want to play for your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back