Trades Round 11 Trades - Byes Are Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
duck campaigners i hate this game as it's making me bald and more confused lol. My brother inlaw looks at my team and copys so i been trading late with different players to him so we dont come a draw when vs each other like last year. Will Gawn get dpp? Gawn and Darcey get more possies and meters gains as witt just always goes hand ball and short kicks at high %
I don't think Gawn can get dpp

First one can’t afford him 10k short.

2nd one can definitely afford him but means english instead of Witts
Simple answer is do you want a dual RF or just a ruck. That’ll be your deciding factor

Ok everyone i'm still dont know what two rucks to pick to keep out of Gawn Witts and Darcy? I need to decide quickly so who and why? Is Darcy worth it?
I'm personally in the same boat and after much deliberating, I've decided to go with Witts. Highest averaging ruck this year, still cheapish at $616k, low breakeven, not injury-prone. Gawn I will pick up when he bottoms out after his bye and Darcy is too inconsistent and prone to picking up random knocks.

I'm personally in the same boat and after much deliberating, I've decided to go with Witts. Highest averaging ruck this year, still cheapish at $616k, low breakeven, not injury-prone. Gawn I will pick up when he bottoms out after his bye and Darcy is too inconsistent and prone to picking up random knocks.
Yeah its crazy like witts gets the same scores and Gawn and Darcy can go bang with 160s on a good game. I Need to replace pruess with someone quick?

Rowell to Walsh locked in.
Can you guys give me your thoughts the my second trade.

Option1
Martin -> Jeffrey (F6)

Option2
Martin -> C.Stephens (Swing Hamilton Forward Bench) Rosas F6 or Rioli

Option3
Martin -> Wehr (Swing SDK forward F6)

Option3 makes my team look better but concerned on Wehr JS.
Thoughts?

Capture.JPG

Ok everyone i'm still dont know what two rucks to pick to keep out of Gawn Witts and Darcy? I need to decide quickly so who and why? Is Darcy worth it?
If you are chasing points and want to gain ground, Witts/Darcy is the way to go. Higher risk, possibly higher reward. I thought Darcy looked a lot sharper last week and more confident in his body. He was able to ragdoll Cameron severally and DC is a big unit.

Yeah its crazy like witts gets the same scores and Gawn and Darcy can go bang with 160s on a good game. I Need to replace pruess with someone quick?
I reckon Darcy will average the most between now and end of season. His ceiling is huge.

Only risk is he potentially most injury prone. If u can keep Hayes r3 , Darcy worth it imo.

If you are chasing points and want to gain ground, Witts/Darcy is the way to go. Higher risk, possibly higher reward. I thought Darcy looked a lot sharper last week and more confident in his body. He was able to ragdoll Cameron severally and DC is a big unit.
I just want to trade one ruck in this week for preuss and another ruck next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you pick out of Gawn and witts?

If i didnt already have either then id pick witts but if you have gawn keep him-dont trade out premos likethat.

Ended up using de Pruess cash .

To complete my booty .
Getting both crisp and Sinclair.

Double upgraded...

Im doing the same thing with sinclair in butround 13.

Ok, I’ve done 2 trades so far

Hamilton-Stephens
Martin-Soligo.

Hopefully these trades look better in 3 weeks time.

I can trade Daicos to Walsh or Titch. What to do.

Titch better bye round but Walsh better scorer.

I'm tempted to take Jeffrey (over Stephens).

Suns have a decent fixture:
Hawks
North
bye
Crows
Port
Pies
Tigers
Bombers
Lions
Eagles
Hawks
Cats
North

Should kick a few goals over the next few weeks, so might put up some decent scores over the byes.

Pretty much locked himself into that 3rd tall role at the Suns, there's nobody else really. Chol and Casboult getting a bit of attention after good starts to the year.

I reckon he can be a decent F8 for the season.
When you're confidence is down because you're having a shocker season, so you don't back your gut

about $188k with a BE of about -75

So glad I took Pooper Stephens

When you're confidence is down because you're having a shocker season, so you don't back your gut

We can only hope Stephens plays next 2-3 games then we can drop him and make 100-140k with any luck.

If I didn’t have Rosas on bench I would of taken Jeffrey.

Glad I didn’t jump on Titch.

Jeffrey was very risk vs reward. I can understand why you ended up at Stephens. Hopefully he stays in and earns some cash and points over the byes.

Petracca over Witts/English as well as not VCing Neale over Oliver into Macrae has me filthy about this weekend

Stephens will be solid. I didnt want to risk jeffrey when im.already carrying mrj but in hindsight i get the frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back