Trades Round 11 Trades - Byes Are Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very last minute change of plans.

No longer doing Paddy and Martin for Mills and Wehr.

Now doing Preuss and Martin for Witts and Jeffrey.

I don't trust Ken not to pull Hayes out, and I especially don't trust Preuss to play every game from here. Suits my bye structure better, saves 150k for upgrades next week, keeps Paddy and means I don't go early on Wehr. Trying to be sensible
Hodor

Resigned to the thought that whatever trade/s I do this week is not the best going forward.

Would love to have the balls to not trade this week to get a lay of the land, but the team must keep on improving. Even if only slightly, towards planned finished team.

There are going to be targets I may not be able to get now, being priced out in future or trade deficient.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Realising this before the byes will be good for me. As I wont burn through max possible trades chasing false dreams.
I may only use 3 trades round 14 at most 5 if BE triggers are hit in round 13.
I probably will field rookies like SDK/PaddyMc til round 18 as I would prefer bench security for final 10 rounds over dead rookies and premo.
Also going full premo early will mean one or two premo targets will be sacrificed for the KMart versions which I just cant do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on how to best use the 318k? Think of upgrading Martin to a premo forward.

Attachments

• 1653643273068.png
    1653643273068.png
    240 KB · Views: 63
Any thoughts on how to best use the 318k? Think of upgrading Martin to a premo forward.
I have the same ruck set up and I'll be going Hayes>Witts next week. Surely Preuss will be back as main ruck for GWS by round13, which gives you bye round rucks of ....

R12 Gawn/Witts
R13 Gawn/Preuss
R14 Witts/Preuss

After the byes Preuss should be ready to cash in.

Martin to the best R14 bye player i dont have which is either crisp or brayshaw (feels lineball im thinking crisp) unless i get brave and go titch (not that brave).

Either carroll or boyd to c stephens.

Will cull hayes or preuss next 2 weeks for either witts/darcy/english but want to see all 3 play this week before i make a call on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back