Trades Round 11 Trades - Byes Are Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any thoughts on how to best use the 318k? Think of upgrading Martin to a premo forward.
Wait until RD 12 DPP before you bring in another F premo. In the meantime, Martin/Sinn gives you Sinclair and C Stephens on a nice bubble, with lots of your bank left still.

Did these 2 trades in the end -

N.Martin > Cleary (wasn't anyone else at that price) via De Koning

Rosas > Tich via MRJ

Round 13 -

McCartin > Wehr

Round 14 -

Daicos > Stewart\Dawson

Just need an F6 upgrade then which will be De Koning > Bont but no idea how to get the cash for it unless I cash in Hayes.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 072750.JPG

Last edited:
Hey fellas, thoughts on Macdonald to JDG? I'd need to trade Martin to Wher, his JS is so s**t, but I'll also be able to get SDK on field in the forward line. Doing that will get one rookie off field, leaving me with just two on field rookie's in Clark and SDK. JDG price is pretty juicy, he's Rd 14 bye is great too. Only issue is I don't see him scoring anything between 80-100 for the rest of the year, but can potentially score big, for his price I think it might be worth the punt.

Hey fellas, thoughts on Macdonald to JDG? I'd need to trade Martin to Wher, his JS is so s**t, but I'll also be able to get SDK on field in the forward line. Doing that will get one rookie off field, leaving me with just two on field rookie's in Clark and SDK. JDG price is pretty juicy, he's Rd 14 bye is great too. Only issue is I don't see him scoring anything between 80-100 for the rest of the year, but can potentially score big, for his price I think it might be worth the punt.

As an owner of JDG for the last 5 weeks I would say don’t do it. It’s probably ruined my season trading him in. At least wait till he gets 2 two tons in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flat track bully.
r15 would be the time to get him imo.
r15 GWS, r16 GCS, r17 North, r18 Adelaide, r19 Essendon, r20 Port.
That is a great run he has coming up.
But the last three games he has Dees, Sydney and Carlton.
Which could destroy your sc finals.
my 2c

Thinking out loud here (19 trades, 1 boost 45k and a shite ranking of 20k)

There are 3 viable R2s for the remainder of the year - Witts, Darcy and English.
English has DPP and will likely take a bit of time to hit form post the flu.
Witts is flying and if going down that path this is the week. Shitty bye. Already 28% ownership.
Darcy - BE164 only in 4% of teams.

Here is my side.
1653693389685.png

I could trade Preuss, Rosas and Hamilton to DCameron, Stephens and a ruck loop.
Get another week to look at Darcy (hard matchup so should drop more in price). 1 up 1 down (Hayes & someone else) and should get me Darcy following week. This scenario leaves me potentially with a donut if Hayes is out.

Or play it safe, conserve the boost for the byes.

Trade Durdin & Preuss to Witts and C Stephens

Flat track bully.
r15 would be the time to get him imo.
r15 GWS, r16 GCS, r17 North, r18 Adelaide, r19 Essendon, r20 Port.
That is a great run he has coming up.
But the last three games he has Dees, Sydney and Carlton.
Which could destroy your sc finals.
my 2c
Yeah, his draw is good, the thing is, I want to get Rosas off field all together and more importantly utilize SDK and his form and scoring. The only way I can do that is if I trade Martin to wher via SDK DPP. Then upgrading macdonald to JDG. It'll give me a fwd line of dunkley, Brodie, cogs, JDG, SDK and Parker. With Rosas and dead rookie Hamilton.

I need to be aggressive to regain my rank, three weeks ago I was top 5k, two bad captain choices, a donut in the back 6 and I'm out to 15k

No way I’d be getting English this week. I don’t think Sweet and English in the same team is a long term thing though.
I’m planning to get him in a month once he’s fit again and Sweet is out the side, his price could be pretty good then.

Yeah, his draw is good, the thing is, I want to get Rosas off field all together and more importantly utilize SDK and his form and scoring. The only way I can do that is if I trade Martin to wher via SDK DPP. Then upgrading macdonald to JDG. It'll give me a fwd line of dunkley, Brodie, cogs, JDG, SDK and Parker. With Rosas and dead rookie Hamilton.

I need to be aggressive to regain my rank, three weeks ago I was top 5k, two bad captain choices, a donut in the back 6 and I'm out to 15k
Could you find $30k more for Gresham/Cameron ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok guys I need some help here please.
I have 1 trade left this week and want to get rid of Rowell. I have $328k in the bank so can get anyone but I want to have enough cash to trade Hayes to a SP defender after Round 13. I also really need someone playing in Round 12.
My thoughts are :
Bont which leaves me $ 157k
Titch which leaves me $ 246k
Swallow Def/Mid which leaves me $ 299k
DawsonDef/Mid which leaves me $ 186k

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

I have 1 trade left this week and want to get rid of Rowell. I have $328k in the bank so can get anyone but I want to have enough cash to trade Hayes to a SP defender after Round 13. I also really need someone playing in Round 12.
My thoughts are :

View attachment 1410452
View attachment 1410453
Bont or Blicavs for a bit of a POD.
Blicavs will be d/r as of next week.

Hi All,
I'm really struggling this week on what trades i should do. PLEASE HELP.
This was my thoughts but can you guys see something better.

Option1 (Leaves $139,800 in the shed)
Rowell -> Sinclair
Martin -> Jeffrey

Option2 (Leaves $37,400)
Rowell -> Laird
Martin -> Jeffrey

Option3 (Leaves $50,200)
Rowell -> Parish
Martin -> Jeffrey

Option3 (Leaves $60.800)
Rowell -> Walsh
Martin -> Jeffrey

Or should i be using a boost?

Capture.JPG

Hi All,
I'm really struggling this week on what trades i should do. PLEASE HELP.
This was my thoughts but can you guys see something better.

Option1 (Leaves $139,800 in the shed)
Rowell -> Sinclair
Martin -> Jeffrey

Option2 (Leaves $37,400)
Rowell -> Laird
Martin -> Jeffrey

Option3 (Leaves $50,200)
Rowell -> Parish
Martin -> Jeffrey

Option3 (Leaves $60.800)
Rowell -> Walsh
Martin -> Jeffrey

Or should i be using a boost?

View attachment 1410456
walsh imo.

Yeah I can get them Dylan Moore is an option. I've got 474k. Don't mind Gresham, but their fixture isn't favorable.
D Cameron then ? Colliningwood also, 1 of only 2 $450/110 avg players at moment(since being moved into ruck),The other 1(Preuss) people are trading out this week when they have 5/6 players not even averaging 100 - go figure.

My thoughts are :

View attachment 1410452
View attachment 1410453

I'm a bit of a left-fielder, so my reasoning can be askew, but with similar resources/options, I plonked for B Crouch. He has no natural competitor for no 1 mid now and the last 2 weeks he has been relentless.

Last edited:
Got 150 left after first 2 trades.

Was goin going martin to Cameron.
Grundy listed 5-7weeks away.
Longer would be better.

I can use all my cash and get Sinclair insteed.
Keeper wont need to trade.hopefully
Sincs has been a beauty and only seems to be getting better each week. I have both, but I reckon you'll be able to do better than DC once DPP updates occur.

I'm a bit of a f#cktard, so my reasoning can be askew, but with similar resources/options, I plonked for B Crouch. He has no natural competitor for no 1 mid now and the last 2 weeks he has been relentless.
Rephrase the start,can't like otherwise
And does he have Sinclair ? 2 for 1 deal

My thoughts are :

View attachment 1410452
View attachment 1410453

Bont i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back