Trades Round 11 Trades - Byes Are Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone i'm still dont know what two rucks to pick to keep out of Gawn Witts and Darcy? I need to decide quickly so who and why? Is Darcy worth it?

Its line ball but darcy for me IF you think he stays fit

Sincs has been a beauty and only seems to be getting better each week. I have both, but I reckon you'll be able to do better than DC once DPP updates occur.

DC role prob change once Grundy fit again might be 5 weeks might be longer.

Sinc keeper..

Can prob sideways DC later on..
But is it worth it..

DC role prob change once Grundy fit again might be 5 weeks might be longer.

Sinc keeper..

Can prob sideways DC later on..
But is it worth it..
I am not so worried about Grundy - I really doubt we'll see him again this year. It's just that Bont/Smith/English are all probably going to outscore DC in the run home. Maybe. DC could also continue on and average 110+ for the rest of the season.
I just think the Sinclair pick is becoming an imperative for those without him.

Ok guys I need some help here please.
I have 1 trade left this week and want to get rid of Rowell. I have $328k in the bank so can get anyone but I want to have enough cash to trade Hayes to a SP defender after Round 13. I also really need someone playing in Round 12.
My thoughts are :
Bont which leaves me $ 157k
Titch which leaves me $ 246k
Swallow Def/Mid which leaves me $ 299k
DawsonDef/Mid which leaves me $ 186k

View attachment 1410452
View attachment 1410453
Bont or Dawson I reckon.
One has a good chance of ending up as a top 6 forward, the other a top 6 defender.

D Cameron then ? Colliningwood also, 1 of only 2 $450/110 avg players at moment(since being moved into ruck),The other 1(Preuss) people are trading out this week when they have 5/6 players not even averaging 100 - go figure.
I didn't consider him as an option, he should get DPP as well. Is he solo ruck? Or 50/50 ruck fwd?

Ok everyone i'm still dont know what two rucks to pick to keep out of Gawn Witts and Darcy? I need to decide quickly so who and why? Is Darcy worth it?

I'd pick Gawn and Witts in a tricky decision. Only reason to not pick Darcy is the regularity that Darcy misses games. Ruck is the worst line to try and cover generally. The other 2 means you don't have to think about your ruck line again.

Who would you pick out of Gawn and witts?
Very tricky. Is Gawn carrying a knee? That is my query. They are my set-up, FWIW. I do expect we'll see the real Max from here on in, if he is right. The last 2 weeks he has been going through the motions, but NM/WC will bring that out of a player in his position, I think.

Witts is just completely rampant and is now scoring heavily against all-comers, not just spuds.

Sean Darcy looked fitter and stronger last week than he has all year to date.

If I had the Preuss situation like many, I'd probably take Witts, then Darcy, then Gawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit stuck on what to do this week. Have three options. Current side, 16 trades and $284,600 in the bank. No boosts left

Screenshot_20220528-120250_SuperCoach.jpg Screenshot_20220528-120308_SuperCoach.jpg

Option 1: Martin & Preuss/Hayes > Stephens/Soligo & Witts

Leaves me $380,300 (Preuss) or $227,600 (Hayes) if doing Stephens. Less for Soligo.

Makes me very Round 13 heavy potentially looking at a donut that round with Carroll & Hamilton out. Witts in doesn't really effect this much as I would have a ruck missing each round. Eyeing off Petracca next week if I go down this path. Can get there in 1 trade off O'Driscoll if I trade Preuss. Would need 2 trades off Hayes.

Option 2: Martin & O'Driscoll > Stephens & Soligo

Leaves me $667,300

Pure cash gen to ensure being able to afford upgrades going forward. Even worse for Round 13 but thinking that round will be carnage for most.

Option 3: Martin & O'Driscoll > Stephens/Soligo & Petracca

Leaves me $250,600 if doing Stephens.

Petracca the obvious Round 14 choice I'm missing at the moment and would be on the radar next week.

Advice, tips or suggestions as this is doing my head in.

Bont or Dawson I reckon.
One has a good chance of ending up as a top 6 forward, the other a top 6 defender.

Yeah I think I will go Bont safest option

Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 12.27.13 pm.png

WWYD....
19 trades left (2 boosts)
$67.2k in the bank
already done Martin > Parker

Rowell has to go, no need to do more trades this week other than I dont want him to lose more $$, sitting fairly pretty in cash league matchup already. Only real option I can see without doing a downgrade is Rowell > Cameron via DPP, or Rowell > Uwland (has been my permaloop target for a while) via Hewett and take McCartins 75

Rowell + MacDonald gives me enough to go Uwland + Trac/Bont (by the skin of my teeth)

Rowell + Daicos gives me enough to go Uwland/Cleary/Wehr + anyone. Kinda want Daicos for bye coverage though.

Pretty much solo, he'll be DPP for sure. Not sure that helps anyone, apart from swing options. I doubt he outscores Witts/Gawn/Darcy from here on in.
im not a cameron fan myself, but those considering english at r2 for pruess eventually could have cameron swing at F6 which probably isnt too far off top averages from here on in as a forward keeper with his ruck duties , plus the pies are bye friendly for 99% of teams having r14 off . so whilst im not doing that i ummed and arred last week with it

edit, sorry missed most recent posts saying the same

No Preuss.

Preuss > Witts
Martin > stephens
Daicos > Sinclair

Or

Preuss > Witts
Martin > Stephens
Daicos > Crisp/Sinclair?

Hmm. Thoughts?

I'd pick Gawn and Witts in a tricky decision. Only reason to not pick Darcy is the regularity that Darcy misses games. Ruck is the worst line to try and cover generally. The other 2 means you don't have to think about your ruck line again.
Very tricky. Is Gawn carrying a knee? That is my query. They are my set-up, FWIW. I do expect we'll see the real Max from here on in, if he is right. The last 2 weeks he has been going through the motions, but NM/WC will bring that out of a player in his position, I think.

Witts is just completely rampant and is now scoring heavily against all-comers, not just spuds.

Sean Darcy looked fitter and stronger last week than he has all year to date.

If I had the Preuss situation like many, I'd probably take Witts, then Darcy, then Gawn.
* campaigners i hate this game as it's making me bald and more confused lol. My brother inlaw looks at my team and copys so i been trading late with different players to him so we dont come a draw when vs each other like last year. Will Gawn get dpp? Gawn and Darcey get more possies and meters gains as witt just always goes hand ball and short kicks at high %

No Preuss.

Preuss > Witts
Martin > stephens
Daicos > Sinclair

Or

Preuss > Witts
Martin > Stephens
Daicos > Crisp/Sinclair?

Hmm. Thoughts?
I’d go Dawson myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.