Round 11 Trades (The 1st 'real' multi bye round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been big on Sloane all week but starting to get cold feet as lockout gets closer. I'm reasonably stacked for round 13 as most other are too, also concerned about the attention this week.

Seriously thinking about going to Yeo instead, I can carry him better in the byes better and he seems the standout forward this year.

Have been big on Sloane all week but starting to get cold feet as lockout gets closer. I'm reasonably stacked for round 13 as most other are too, also concerned about the attention this week.

Seriously thinking about going to Yeo instead, I can carry him better in the byes better and he seems the standout forward this year.
If you've got other plans for RD13 would go with Yeo now aswell, you want him asap being the #1 Fwd. BE is 125 but up against GC could go close anyway so shouldn't lose to much cash going this week

If you've got other plans for RD13 would go with Yeo now aswell, you want him asap being the #1 Fwd. BE is 125 but up against GC could go close anyway so shouldn't lose to much cash going this week

Haven't got any trade plans, but unlikely to be able to generate enough cash to make it happen either. F6 has been a problem in the last few rounds so make sense, can play Myers/Barrett in M8 to I generate enough cash and more likely to pick up a bargain there then Yeo dropping

Made my first trade last night (SPP to Greenwood).
Will follow up with Bowes to Bolton and Marchbank to Schaz. Will leave me with enough money to upgrade Stewart to Doch and Parsons to Rocky next week and Macrae + Lloyd in Round 13. I'm actually looking forward to seeing my team post byes!

Made my first trade last night (SPP to Greenwood).
Will follow up with Bowes to Bolton and Marchbank to Schaz. Will leave me with enough money to upgrade Stewart to Doch and Parsons to Rocky next week and Macrae + Lloyd in Round 13. I'm actually looking forward to seeing my team post byes!

Stewart to Doch and Parspuds to Rocky will be about 900k, almost a Mil. You is loaded

Are people not getting Scooter now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back