Trades Round 11 Trades...(with extra dot)

Who has better JS; Madden or Weightman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so back to my original point he is missing 2 out of the next 3 weeks lol
I thought you were saying he would miss 2 or 3 weeks.

I need those two but I can't get one in this week without culling Flynn which I don't want to do. Cerra can still score without cba's and I just think they're easing him back into it. Fyfe having a sore foot now and Brayshaw back in might mean more cba's in the short term anyway.

You're sold on Cerra, me not so much. Hope he does get back in the guts, but he wouldn't be the first injured player to have a change in roles (and scoring) upon returning.
Definitely on my watchlist to roughie back into my team.

Bergman not named again has given me the shits. What do you reckon kents

1) Proceed with previous plan (Warner + Jordon -> Heeney + Titch) and go rogue with no forward cover
2) Trade Berg which means I can't afford both Heeney and Titch regardless of who I trade (can't even afford Heeney + Boak)
a) Let Heeney go, bring in R12 BYE mid premo + Madden (keep Warner)
b) Ignore mid premo, bring in Heeney + Madden (keep Jordon)

I don't like 2b TBH and my gut feel wants to go rogue with option 1. My R13 bye is a mess which neither Madden or Weightman help - I don't like Weightman's price and I personally feel Madden is one poor game from being dropped. Only leaning Madden from an $$$ POV

Mess before trades below. Would appreciate a not-so-gentle-kick in the right direction :moustache:
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 5.47.17 pm.png

Two midfield upgrades this week.

McLuggage is locked in but can't decide on the 2nd.

Who would you go - Fyfe, Mitchell, Jelly or Merrett?
Fyfe and Zerrett both have more $$$ to lose (BE of 132 and 150 respectively) so may be better post-bye trade ins. Kelly is heading in the opposite direction $$$ wise and has the friendliest bye but is made of glass while Titch will also probably be about the same price after his bye (BE 112).

Hard to say without seeing the rest of your team and other mids tbh

Hey guys,

I already have $59k in the bank and would like to build it up for the buy rounds.

Looking at making just the 1 trade this week to raise some cash... Looking at either:
Warner -> Weightman (leaves me with $199k)
Robertson -> Madden (leaves me with $223k)

Worth it?

Fyfe and Zerrett both have more $$$ to lose (BE of 132 and 150 respectively) so may be better post-bye trade ins. Kelly is heading in the opposite direction $$$ wise and has the friendliest bye but is made of glass while Titch will also probably be about the same price after his bye (BE 112).

Hard to say without seeing the rest of your team and other mids tbh
Probably leaning towards Mitchell since I've been burnt too many times by Kelly. Laird will move back to defence in a few weeks which will leave me with only 1 mid left to fill.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 17.57.06.png

w CCJ goes but it's now or never for Weightman.

Madden vs Weightman
I am thinking of bringing in both Weightman and Madden this week but unsure who to get rid of, or even how to do it. What do you all recommend?

Or is it worth bringing in Heeney this week?
View attachment 1139205
Scott, who will bleed cash and Robertson, who hasn't set the world on fire, Poulter to mids will give you some cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably leaning towards Mitchell since I've been burnt too many times by Kelly. Laird will move back to defence in a few weeks which will leave me with only 1 mid left to fill.

View attachment 1139433
R13 looks very rough especially if you're already bringing in McCluggage as a sure thing - Walsh/Macrae/Luggage/RCD all missing in the mids not to mention you've got 3 other Bris players who are going to be missing on other lines. Ridley/Short gone then as well. Rules out Zerrett for me (can bring him in R14 if you're keen). R14 you'd also be missing Steele/Laird/Trac but at first glance at the rest of your team it looks like R14 isn't horrible.

Would go one of the R12 mids if it was me. Personally don't trust Jelly either but he does have the capacity to go very large and doesn't need 50 touches to score well like Titch

So in a pickle also with Madden vs Weightman. Want to cull Scott & Jordan. Would give me plenty to upgrade Jordan, but can get anyone if I bring in Madden. Oliver is high but could bring in Steele dirt cheap (would leave me with 4 Saints) or McRae.

Also need to move Champman eventually as well....Thoughts?

1622189989361.png

Ok, I’ll go with Weightman so I have someone else to cheer on tonight.
Flip a coin tbh. Weightman probably has better job security and scoring potential, but Madden's cheaper and might have better job security than most people think.
This has honestly just left me in a debate over whether I’d prefer the better rookie or another 50k in the bank next week...

Could always double down...
I’m all in on the Heeney train and am only just short of getting another mid premo with my bank from last week, I feel doubling down is probably overkill.

Assuming I stick with giving Jordon the chop, it leaves me with either 419k or 369k.

Ok, I’ll go with Weightman so I have someone else to cheer on tonight.

This has honestly just left me in a debate over whether I’d prefer the better rookie or another 50k in the bank next week...
take the 50k. I am concerned that Weightman's points are coming from goals. Yes dogs are on a burn at the moment however this type of small forward role can easily go 30 points at best. Worst case with Madden he just sits on the pine and you have an extra 50 to point into a premo. Remember Dunkley and Danger have still to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back