Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have f***ed around with a few sideways/small downgrade trades so far:

- J. Barrett > S. Selwood (bye coverage hopefully okay because next week S. Selwood goes on bench and Rockliff comes on field if he plays).

- J. Pickett > J. Cousins (finally getting rid of the pi(ckett)ece of sh*t, Cousins played well and it gets me some money.

- J. Kennedy > C. Dixon (Kennedy will be out for a while so wanted to bring in a Suns/Port forward because they've had the bye already, already have Tom J Lynch so was weighing up between Dixon or Wingard and have gone the POD with Dixon because my team sucks anyway so might as well take even more risks haha).

Wingard?
Also lol.

Wingard?
Also lol.

Yeah wasn't sure how bad Wingard's injury was though, and as I said my team sucks so I'd be fine taking the risk with either Wingard/Dixon and back them in to finish the season strongly.

Last edited:

go Chad, he should only miss this week and will be back next week

although, Charlie is in some good form!

Lynch or Ryder

Already have Lynch, and had Ryder to start the year but he was annoying me then got suspended so traded him out, not trading him back in. Wingard is cool but leaning towards Charlie, watch him pump out 200 points vs the Hawks this week :cool:

Looks good.

Good chance to move on Berry or Fisher this week (whoever gives you more headaches as both are around peaked and haven't shown a big ceiling like Newman/Otten), potentially Balic too (if any news this week) --> Greenwood, Bolton/Lloyd, S.Selwood.
Balic to greenwood looks good, berry is a hold for now, not sure weather to trade fisher or march first

Pe
Like the Parsons/Barrett > Greenwood/Scooter trades.

But why upgrade Steele to Pendles this week with Pendles having the bye next week? Either upgrade Steele to a Port/Suns player as they've had the bye already or upgrade him later to Pendles in a couple weeks :thumbsu:
Pendles has his bye in three weeks and don't think any of the Port or GCS guys are keeper material. Thinking is Pendles knocks out two 120s and then a rookie gets 60, that's 300. Get Wines and he knocks out three 100s, that's also 300. Then I'll have trade Wines to Pendles. Net result is same points but an extra trade used. Also, Pendles is cheap at the moment and will be $600k+ in a few weeks..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pe

Pendles has his bye in three weeks and don't think any of the Port or GCS guys are keeper material. Thinking is Pendles knocks out two 130s and then a rookie gets 60, that's 300. Get Wines and he knocks out three 100s, that's also 300. Then I'll have trade Wines to Pendles. Net result is same points but an extra trade used. Also, Pendles is cheap at the moment and will be $600k+ in a few weeks..

Oops thought he had his bye next week. Agree with your logic very good trade then!

i'd love some suggestions on what to do this week.
for the last month i've been hell bent on bringing in Ebert but now that the time has come im getting cold feet.
im open to any and all possibilities. $93,600 in the bank

View attachment 375831
Barrett to Scooter
pickett to Cousins
Sandi to Mummy

Already have Lynch, and had Ryder to start the year but he was annoying me then got suspended so traded him out, not trading him back in. Wingard is cool but leaning towards Charlie, watch him pump out 200 points vs the Hawks this week :cool:

Charlie Dixon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back