Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you have against Dix? He is a much better footballer than Hoff

Dix is not a footballer. He should be a god, but instead he's so caught up in being the tuff guy he forgets to football

He is useless, tbh he make jesse white and mason cox look like carey and lockett

Was looking at bringing in Montagna over the byes and was trying to understand why he has been scoring less this year. After doing a bit of research it seems like his disposals are running at similar number to the past but his turnovers are dragging his scoring down. Can anyone shed any light on this? Is his role different this year? Is he just not using the ball as well as in the past? Is age catching up?

Anyone, especially Saints fans have an opinion? To me he looks like someone who hasn't been playing that well but could easily turn it around.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/who-leads-the-league-in-turnovers-round-nine
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-st-kilda-saints--leigh-montagna

Nooooooooooooooooo.

The one week where I really need Parsons on the ground. :drunk:

Crazy talk, must be drunk! Noone really needs Parsnip on the ground. Surefire guaranteed way of getting 20-40 each week. The true SC masochists footballer, you only play him if you want to hurt your team.

Last edited:
Some talk on the Cats board that Black may get a recall, taking Parsons spot

Don't think that's happening. Black hasn't been on fire in the VFL. If Cockatoo's available this week after a very minor hammy injury then he could possibly take Parsons spot, but we also might be conservative and give Cockatoo another week rest before the bye to make sure his hammy is 100%.

After the bye will be interesting, if Lang & Murdoch keep playing well then Parsons could be dropped for Cockatoo then. Otherwise McCarthy, Parfitt, Gregson are all a few weeks away from returning from injury in the VFL so Parsons could stay in the seniors for a while. I hope he does because he brings some x-factor to our team.

Sloane seems like he is priced pretty well.

Would have to choose between him and SSelwood.

Feel like bringing in Sloane (which would make gaff my m8) is the right thing to do.

I'm doing the same - getting Selwood would delay my final upgrades.

Makes Fyfe my M8 (sounds weird saying that!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been planning to get Bont and Wallis next week, but Sloane is looming as a must have and I reckon this is the cheapest he'll be for the rest of the year. And Jake Lloyd's imminent price drop which will put him under Newman means the strategy has changed. I'm thinking its time to get aggressive.

Out: Newman, Barrett, Pickett (finally!)
In: Sloane, Greenwood, Perryman (maybe)
$311k in bank.

Next week:
Out: Parsons, T Stewart
In: Wallis, Scharenberg
at least $135k in bank

The week after:
Out: Powell-Pepper, J Stewart, Myers?
In: Bont, a rookie, hopefully enough fundage for J Lloyd.

Team would be done after that, with about 7 trades left.

Too crazy?

Was looking at bringing in Montagna over the byes and was trying to understand why he has been scoring less this year. After doing a bit of research it seems like his disposals are running at similar number to the past but his turnovers are dragging his scoring down. Can anyone shed any light on this? Is his role different this year? Is he just not using the ball as well as in the past? Is age catching up?

Anyone, especially Saints fans have an opinion? To me he looks like someone who hasn't been playing that well but could easily turn it around.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/who-leads-the-league-in-turnovers-round-nine
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pc-st-kilda-saints--leigh-montagna

I wouldn't.
Unfortunately time really has caught up with him this year, it'll definitely be his last year.

Same role as last year.
Just noticeably slower, getting caught and pressured where previously he'd find space.
Cooked. :(

i'd love some suggestions on what to do this week.
for the last month i've been hell bent on bringing in Ebert but now that the time has come im getting cold feet.
im open to any and all possibilities. $93,600 in the bank

View attachment 375831
Pickett to Bolton
Barrett to scooter

Crazy talk, must be drunk! Noone really needs Parsnip on the ground. Surefire guaranteed way of getting 20-40 each week. The true SC masochists footballer, you only play him if you want to hurt your team.

Parspud is making up numbers for me this bye round though. :$

He may due a Menadue and score 130 this round. :drunk::thumbsu:

Well I am drinking red wine but I don't need alcohol to talk crazy! :drunk::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back