Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Soo, which 2 to field out of Fritsch, Guelfi and Taranto :p.
Have to remember that Fritsch and Guelfi are still rookies, although they may well outscore Taranto. i'm faced with the same decision this week and I'm backing in Taranto and sticking with my boy Fritz. Guelfi's role was very juicy last week though, he was playing a lot in the midfield around the ball.

My F3-6 of Caddy, Fritsch, Ronke and T Smith have BEs of 58, 54, 28 and -36. Hello money!

Gray will lose a bit but I'll be holding him right through the byes.

Oh I though gus would have gone up way more, what score are they predicting for a rise of only 37k? I might just go Rocky then, he could go huge.
82, so if he goes 110+ he'll rise well over 50k. Rocky is projected for 97 so less likely to go much over the 27k rise.

LOL above. Had to do it.
3 weeks ago, the last time Sydney & Ronke played a Friday night game he kicked 7.
This Friday nights opponent = Carlton.
Franklin in the side now so Ronke might only kick 4.

For/Against arguments for both.

Have to remember that Fritsch and Guelfi are still rookies, although they may well outscore Taranto. i'm faced with the same decision this week and I'm backing in Taranto and sticking with my boy Fritz. Guelfi's role was very juicy last week though, he was playing a lot in the midfield around the ball.
Taranto is also technically still a rookie... I’d back in the form players against easy sides. Guelfi and Fritsch.

Want to get Smith in this week before I miss the boat. Problem is, I don't know who to ditch. Because of DPP i have several options: Rayner, Keeffe, Mutch, Coffield.
Opinions please!

T.Kelly -> T.Smith (via Spargo DPP)
Howe -> Brayshaw

Trading in Howe last week was a masterstroke hey... I got his 57 and then got to trade him straight back out again :drunk:

Means I have to hold Taranto for another week and presumably another hefty price drop. He was on my trade table but Howe's injury earnt him a last-minute reprieve. I'm optimistically hoping it turns into one of those kissed situations where he bangs out a decent score and then I can claim that I always had faith in him and holding him was an inspired piece of genius :cool: Not holding my breath given his current form though.

Want to get Smith in this week before I miss the boat. Problem is, I don't know who to ditch. Because of DPP i have several options: Rayner, Keeffe, Mutch, Coffield.
Opinions please!
Keefe B.E of 15 but not making anyone any money if he doesn't play again. Wouldn't think he's a must have even with DPP (still on my fwd bench because I can't do much with the money anyway)
Rayner - has a break even higher than his average score so could lose money (only 3 scores higher than the B.E too)
Smith will cost more than Keefe will net you so if you don't have the extra money you'll have to trade out one of the pricier options (ie, Rayner before he loses too much value)
All 4 of those are likely to exit your side over the next month anyway.
Coffield should be decent after his freshen up break.

T.Kelly -> T.Smith (via Spargo DPP)
Howe -> Brayshaw

Trading in Howe last week was a masterstroke hey... I got his 57 and then got to trade him straight back out again :drunk:

Means I have to hold Taranto for another week and presumably another hefty price drop. He was on my trade table but Howe's injury earnt him a last-minute reprieve. I'm optimistically hoping it turns into one of those kissed situations where he bangs out a decent score and then I can claim that I always had faith in him and holding him was an inspired piece of genius :cool: Not holding my breath given his current form though.
GWS are reportedly set to breathe fire this week.
How a fire breathing giant translates to fantasy scores is anyone's guess but you'd think they'd go he'll for leather (the leather footy hopefully)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like doing:

Taranto > Hall
Brayshaw > Rockliff

Not convinced on Smith at his price, so hopefully Ahern and others can be used as downgrades next week.

Looking like doing:

Taranto > Hall
Brayshaw > Rockliff

Not convinced on Smith at his price, so hopefully Ahern and others can be used as downgrades next week.
Waiting one more week on Hall. If he goes 90+ again and gets DPP I’m all aboard.

Is Smith worth getting if I already have Ronke and Guelfi pumping out cash on the bench? Is he a genuine chance to keep up 90 scores? Haven’t seen much of Melbourne. Have a good feeling about Ahern as a downgrade next week but if Smiths role means he’s likely to keep putting up 90+ I might have to rethink.

Is Smith worth getting if I already have Ronke and Guelfi pumping out cash on the bench? Is he a genuine chance to keep up 90 scores? Haven’t seen much of Melbourne. Have a good feeling about Ahern as a downgrade next week but if Smiths role means he’s likely to keep putting up 90+ I might have to rethink.
Has 2 games to potentially make 100k.
I'll be cashing him in on his bye.

Waiting one more week on Hall. If he goes 90+ again and gets DPP I’m all aboard.

Won't be getting DPP after this round (too small a sample size) but I'm ok with getting him anyway.

Did a similar move with Wines in the mids through the byes last year that worked well.

My trades will most likely come down to Murray being named, if he's not all go

Murray -> Brayshaw
T. Kelly -> Tim Smith (with DPP)
-Would leave me 155k going into next week.

If Murray is named I'll look at going
Taranto -> Rocky
T.Kelly -> Walters

Looking like I’ll pass on Brayshaw and go Rocky. I’ll be hoping Brayshaw isn’t a top 6 defender haha. Rocky too good to pass up and could make or break my season. TSmith will also come in, he will make a lot of money until his bye, can’t really lose with him. Now just have to wait and see if Murray is named to see what trades I can make...

I keep going around in circles for my 2nd trade :drunk:

Billings > Brayshaw
Stephenson > Walters
Parker > Dangerfield
Taranto > Brayshaw/Walters

What do :think:

Yeah I think he is worth getting. He will make a lot of money even scoring 50s but I think he is good enough for 70s. Probably won’t keep going at 90 but it doesn’t matter, should still make 100k before his bye. I passed on Ronke when he was at 300K so I think I should jump on Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back