Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the previous weeks were tough decisions.

Currently sitting on:

Taranto -> Rocky
Waterman -> Smith

I *can* get Rockliff without trading Taranto, but the value of Taranto out an Smith in (just a loaner) has me in its thrall.

Alternatively I can dump Murray this week, and bring in Rice... Geeze.

I thought the previous weeks were tough decisions.

Currently sitting on:

Taranto -> Rocky
Waterman -> Smith

I *can* get Rockliff without trading Taranto, but the value of Taranto out an Smith in (just a loaner) has me in its thrall.

Alternatively I can dump Murray this week, and bring in Rice... Geeze.
I'd hold Waterman, he has the good bye week and could be useful in the later bye rounds when you're struggling to field 18. If your bye structure is looking good though, go for it.

I'd hold Waterman, he has the good bye week and could be useful in the later bye rounds when you're struggling to field 18. If your bye structure is looking good though, go for it.

Yeah I am doing okay for byes but this gives me a good reason to second-guess myself a bit more, cheers. ;):think:o_O

Would I be crazy to go;
Murray > Gus
Neale > Rocky

Holding Taranto probably till his bye as mentioned above. Rocky could go massive this weekend and Neale will lose as much, if not more money than Taranto

Would I be crazy to go;
Murray > Gus
Neale > Rocky

Holding Taranto probably till his bye as mentioned above. Rocky could go massive this weekend and Neale will lose as much, if not more money than Taranto
I could have done this move with Parker but decided against it. Neale is a much safer bet than Parker so I wouldn't trade him if I was you, which means you have to probably choose one of Gus or Rocky. I passed on Gus, which may come back to haunt me....
Trading Neale is a bit of a wasted traded and potentially could backfire. He has a really high ceiling and should bounce back this week

I could have done this move with Parker but decided against it. Neale is a much safer bet than Parker so I wouldn't trade him if I was you, which means you have to probably choose one of Gus or Rocky. I passed on Gus, which may come back to haunt me....
Trading Neale is a bit of a wasted traded and potentially could backfire. He has a really high ceiling and should bounce back this week
I'd only be using the trade to bring in Smith who would be gone in two weeks on his bye anyway. Wasted trades in both aspects potentially. Just seems more logical to get rocky in as a keeper while he's cheap than chase cash for 2 weeks before jumping off. 50/50 call.

I'd only be using the trade to bring in Smith who would be gone in two weeks on his bye anyway. Wasted trades in both aspects potentially. Just seems more logical to get rocky in as a keeper while he's cheap than chase cash for 2 weeks before jumping off. 50/50 call.
Yeah you have to get Rocky in imo, it was Gus who I passed on. This is probably the last chance to get Smith, can still get Gus next week. If he does well again this week, he will go up heaps in price but would still be potentially underpriced if he is top 6 defender. Haha just go with your gut!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you have to get Rocky in imo, it was Gus who I passed on. This is probably the last chance to get Smith, can still get Gus next week. If he does well again this week, he will go up heaps in price but would still be potentially underpriced if he is top 6 defender. Haha just go with your gut!
Yeah definitely. Missing the boat on Smith but Rocky adds another permanent piece to the puzzle. Gus will go up another 60k at a guess. More than I'd wanna spend for probably a D6. Going with crazy and locked in Gus and Rocky. Going for points so wish my stupid ass luck.

I bet I am just about the only one that didn't bring in either one of Rocky or Brayshaw.

Sandi > Witts (after much deliberation i.e. Nic Nat or sell the farm for Grundy)
Finlayson > Rice

Brought in Burton this week - his signs have been good last few weeks and think he will have a strong finish to the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back