Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Took the gamble on Zorko last week and brought in Rockpig this week for Hunter along with Walters in for Fritsch. Leaves me a midfield of Titch, Fyfe, Zorko, Danger, Coniglio, MCrouch, Zerrett and Rockpig.

Anyone bringing in a ruck, grundy is your man. Sandilands has been ruled out with concussion. 140+ a lock.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah that's changed my plans a bit. Miss out on Rice but hoping Austin may end up with better JS.

Fritsch > T Smith
McInerney > Grundy

Next week Naughton > Austin
Telly > Rockliff if he scores well again

Cant really get a ruck for the bye week then waste a trade getting the one you actually want do you?
No, it means keeping the current ruckman, who I assume most considering Grundy still have Lycett, playing Lycett in round 13, then bringing in Grundy after his bye. Gives you one ruckman in Gawn in round 12, one in Lycett in round 13, then upgrading Lycett to Grundy for round 14.

No, it means keeping the current ruckman, who I assume most considering Grundy still have Lycett, playing Lycett in round 13, then bringing in Grundy after his bye. Gives you one ruckman in Gawn in round 12, one in Lycett in round 13, then upgrading Lycett to Grundy for round 14.

I got grundy last week and already had gawn. Dropped lycett ae je was pretty much maxed.

Haven't really planned for the byes haha.

Bought players at their best value. Or tried to. With the exception of macrae.

That's my plan. Hopefully Lycett keeps his value over the byes.

Took the gamble on Zorko last week and brought in Rockpig this week for Hunter along with Walters in for Fritsch. Leaves me a midfield of Titch, Fyfe, Zorko, Danger, Coniglio, MCrouch, Zerrett and Rockpig.

Im trying to work out why u traded Hunter ????

Im trying to work out why u traded Hunter ????
This.

There's every chance Hunter will outscore Rocky for the remainder of the season if both stay fit (which is a MASSIVE if for Rocky based on prior years). This is one of the all time weird trades IMO..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch > Smith
Kelly > Rockliff

Leaves Cole/Coffield and Smack as the only non-premos on the ground, but thinking I'll move Neale/Savage on for Curnow/Hurley come round 14.

Brayshaw > Smith via Spargo
Kelly > someone

Is there a consensus on Rockliff going at least a 110 average for the rest of the season?
I think he does represent great value at his current price. If we can believe what was recently reported in that he was playing whilst injured at the start of the year, then yes. I'm holding off for one more week. If his price goes up $30K then too bad. I will pick him up the following week.

I think he does represent great value at his current price. If we can believe what was recently reported in that he was playing whilst injured at the start of the year, then yes. I'm holding off for one more week. If his price goes up $30K then too bad. I will pick him up the following week.
Doing the same.

Currently looking at:
Naughton -> Ridley
Sicily to forwards and Coffield to defence
Fritsch -> Rockliff

This'd leave me with 12 trades, $152k in the bank and Ridley/Cole/Coffield as my only on-field rookie.

As appealing as Tim Smith is, I can't really afford to bring him in with my bye setup. Ridley gets the nod over Rice because I'm short on Round 14 defenders.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 12.43.09.png

Rest of year keeper. Simpson or Brayshaw in the backline.

Everything currently points to Brayshaw but worried the Brayshaw hype and 160+ has me clouded and Simpson is the better long term option.

Rest of year keeper. Simpson or Brayshaw in the backline.

Everything currently points to Brayshaw but worried the Brayshaw hype and 160+ has me clouded and Simpson is the better long term option.
Simmo is a guaranteed premium and for $35k extra, I would grab him. If Brayshaw was still ~$500k with a 3rd average of 110, then it would be a tougher decision.

Yeah that's changed my plans a bit. Miss out on Rice but hoping Austin may end up with better JS.

Fritsch > T Smith
McInerney > Grundy

Change of plans and something similar. We're thinking;

Kelly -> Smith
Lycett -> Grundy

This means we'd have only Fritsch and Murray as playing rookies and 17 trades left.

Last edited:
Change of plans and something similar. We're thinking;

Kelly -> Smith
Lycett -> Grundy

This means we'd have only Fritsch and Murray as playing rookies and 17 trades left.
What's your team? Must have started with a good base to have 17 trades and 2 rooks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back