Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can afford any midfielder on the market.
Already have Cripps, Fyfe, Neale & Macrae

Can’t get Kelly cause he’s played/playing

Who do I select?

Last edited:

Is there any way you can still get in touch and tell him that? Add a big **** you for dropping Minge!

I’ll see him when they travel to Launceston next month. Will let him know then, albeit a bit late.

So I trade out Witherden instead of Hore, only for Hore to be out. I brought in Whitfield lol

So now I have Answerth on for Hore, who will score 30, whilst Witherden will go 90+ almost guaranteed

That's how my year is going

So I trade out Witherden instead of Hore, only for Hore to be out. I brought in Whitfield lol

So now I have Answerth on for Hore, who will score 30, whilst Witherden will go 90+ almost guaranteed

Yes 90+ ...

Yes 90+ ...
LOL
Thank * that useless lazy fat piece of s**t is out of my side. For whatever reason his scoring went to s**t when Answerth came into the side

Think this worked out ok in the end stevebbb 😎

Think this worked out ok in the end stevebbb 😎
Yep!
Cannot believe how bad Witherden is going. Good news is he'll be very cheap next year for us to consider. If Hodge retires then Witherden will take most the kick-ins with Rich and get cheap kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back