Trades Round 11 trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to try to hold Rockliff, my team needs improving. I’ve been hit hard every week with injuries to premiums and I’ve still got way to many rooks on the field

Rockliff out, Whitfield in. Very obvious for me this week.

Not holding Rocky after holding MCrouch for 2 weeks, and Danger for a week.

Rocky could be pending Hayes coming back into the Dogs side for me. If Hayes is back may hold him if not will look to trade

But anyone else heard much about Scrimshaw, will be hoping he plays again this week, can’t afford another injury.....

Actually think par could be as high as 2250-2300 this week. I'm not even close but have seen plenty of massive scores

Hayes > Baker
Rocky > Whit

5th straight week of forced trades is lovely. Midfield should have been done by now yet I’m still fielding Walsh and Atkins there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting look at the rankings, the top 4 sides overall don't have Dangerfield in them (not even on bench)
Given that he was a gift as a forward, I'll assume they traded him out.

Hard week for trades really. Thinking...

Lockhart -> Perryman
Atley/Hayes -> Baker

Cripps should be cheaper than Rocky, or thereabouts.
Come on lockout..Let me in.

Hard week for trades really. Thinking...

Lockhart -> Perryman
Atley/Hayes -> Baker

Some good calls on Perryman on this board. Pretty sure he'll go 47 if I trade him in though.

To trade Rocky or to not trade Rocky

I think he will just miss the one game, and my midfield is reasonably good for the R12 bye. Tempted to hold and try my luck with Atkins on ground again

Jacobs is back in the SANFL next round, so O'Brien to Gawn needs to happen either this week or next.
Hopefully I can get Dangerfield and Williams back on the ground.

Interesting look at the rankings, the top 4 sides overall don't have Dangerfield in them (not even on bench)
Given that he was a gift as a forward, I'll assume they traded him out.

I guess when your team is so well sorted you can afford those trades that keep absolutely everything on the field... I bet their midfields don't look much like mine.

Brayspud > Taranto
Newnes > Bewley

160k in the bank.

Leaves my team like this:

Whitfield, Lloyd, B Smith, Guthrie, Hore, Stack (Answerth, Burgess)

Taranto, Yeo, Rocky, Brouch, Dunkley, Worpel, Walsh, Bewley/Hayes/Baker

Gawn Grundy

Boak, Kelly, Danger, Heeney, Dusty, Balta (Petro, Larkey)

Hows that team look?

Means at full strenght I only have to field 5 rookies.

Does anyone know how long rocky out for or how bad it looked? Also can I borrow $500k from someone? Or just a good midfielder. Either is fine. I’ll return them at the end of the year. Perhaps broken never to play again. I think if rocky is out for short period, gibbons to baker, and Rozee to some midfielder. One of the good ones.

Does anyone know how long rocky out for or how bad it looked? Also can I borrow $500k from someone? Or just a good midfielder. Either is fine. I’ll return them at the end of the year. Perhaps broken never to play again. I think if rocky is out for short period, gibbons to baker, and Rozee to some midfielder. One of the good ones.
You can have Jack Newnes, heard he's good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back