Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains the 3 disposals
He was injured early in the third quarter. So he still played a half of footy for only 3 disposals. If he comes back to AFL level with Ablett out it's unlikely they will let him play the see ball, get ball role. They are obviously having him work on parts of his game which is very foreign to him.

Scrimshaw > ?
Constable > cripps

Laird next week
Sicily after his bye
Will need a new cow for my last upgrade.
Cripps breakeven is 170 this week...Essendon are pathetic but Cripps doesn’t take marks, kick goals or tackle this season.. he only handballs... he won’t score more than 110...he will be $625k next week and $600k the week after. Get him in after blues bye if you want him.
Agree that Cripps will drop in price but I reckon he is still a good option to get this week. Don't mind him chasing the 140+ on offer this week, will absolutely relish the freedom after being heavily tagged the last few weeks. They can finally use Cripps more on the outlet kick and around the ground, will get much more marks. Plus, Cripps has the great last bye which is handy. If Whit wasn't number 1 priority this week I would be getting Cripps in myself. After essendon this week he has brisbane and bulldogs....another 2 tag-free games. Will average 125+ over the next 3 weeks.

Agree that Cripps will drop in price but I reckon he is still a good option to get this week. Don't mind him chasing the 140+ on offer this week, will absolutely relish the freedom after being heavily tagged the last few weeks. They can finally use Cripps more on the outlet kick and around the ground, will get much more marks. Plus, Cripps has the great last bye which is handy. If Whit wasn't number 1 priority this week I would be getting Cripps in myself. After essendon this week he has brisbane and bulldogs....another 2 tag-free games. Will average 125+ over the next 3 weeks.

He doesn't kick enough to get to 125

He doesn't kick enough to get to 125
I expect a lot more marks in the next 3 weeks, just needs to get his tackling numbers up. Will have 30+ touches most weeks so expect him to bounce back hard after a quiet few weeks. Cripps and Macrae are the 2 bottomed out uber premos that many would be targeting and I like Cripps more at this stage.

Just realised I've got too many Rd13 bye defenders. Would I be better off getting Whitfield this week instead of Jelly? It would mean upgrading Hore though.
Hore is way more SC relevant, so I don't think it's the worse move moving him on here

Whitfield scoring that 190 against Carlton certainly upset my plans. Now have no option other than downgrading O'Brien to Fort. I would have preferred to keep O'Brien for his round 13 but it is the only way I can get enough cash now for Whit. Whit comes in for Ridley who will probably now be recalled by Essendon just to f..k me up.

Whitfield scoring that 190 against Carlton certainly upset my plans. Now have no option other than downgrading O'Brien to Fort. I would have preferred to keep O'Brien for his round 13 but it is the only way I can get enough cash now for Whit. Whit comes in for Ridley who will probably now be recalled by Essendon just to f..k me up.
Decent chance Fort could be dropped (not sure if you are counting on him to actually play tho?). Reckon Ratugolea could come back in for him as they like him crashing packs and contesting.

Miers 112 be
Rozee 80 be

nonplaying
Setters and Hayes.

Not sure what to do.
Move the non playing off before the high be for
Hinge and Baker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Minge, now I have to reverse my trades.

On the plus side, I've been hanging onto Archie Smith all season and now he's finally in.

What are the chances of Rhylee West being named and staying in the side? Never mind, I've gone Baker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back