Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

agreed

now....what trades do i do? :moustache:

Rankines game last night makes me question moving him
I will probably try and make Rankine my last upgrade (if possible). Suns should win some games and he should perform reasonably well. Has a high ceiling of a ton too which is more than most rookies.

Doing the math this morning and because of my rookies failing to really moo (and Hibberd inexplicably being dropped right when he was about to start making cash), the best I can do next week is...

Rookie > Wicks
Rookie > James Corden
Mahony > Shuey

With no money left over.

BUT, with Houston now in mids it means I only have 1 mid spot (currently Sam Simpson) and 1 forward spot (currently Rankine) to upgrade before my team is complete. So it's not all bad.

That's why i'm getting him.

I need more non scoring players on my field to go with the one's on my bench.
Team balance is key. I like to rotate the captaincy and vice captaincy on a weekly basis so all my starters get a go over the course of the season. Then i work out whether they can handle the pressure

My team will be "complete" next week.

Doesn't mean it's going to be good.

If completing your team with Shuey, Stewart, Yeo, Hurn, Viney, and Cripps is cool...

Miles Davis GIF | Gfycat

Consider me Miles Davis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpkin gap between potential output and current pricing pretty big off the ankle.
Even 90-odd at 80's pricing would be OK, and if Cunnington returns, the chance of him getting attention reduces.
Nothing is guaranteed, but it seems.worth a punt.

Not even worth worrying about unless you're stacked with players from the 10x Rd14> Bye teams. Your side should be complete by Rd14 so it's just a matter of sideways trading your bye rd premos to premos who have had theirs already with most of your remaining trades.
I've already got Bont, Macrae, BSmith, Grundy, Maynard so if I got Duncan, Dunks, Stewart, I'd be ****ed if any 2 of those teams got paired up for a bye.
Hopefully if we get more trades I can sideways 1 or 2 to a Gaff/Shuey type before the byes

I think I'm short going.

Strac to Watson.
Rivers to S'burg.
Sturt to BIG OSCAR.

Aaaggghhhhhh.

Does Ruscoe stay in the team toxic
Maybe

Cameron Varcoe Mayne TBrown .

However, out will be:

Grundy (rested) = Cameron
WHE = Mayne or Broomhead
Treloar = TBrown,Wills
Quaynor = Varcoe or Boysenbery

Other potential out

Josh Thomas - we're better off playing one short.

Maybe

Cameron Varcoe Mayne TBrown .

However, out will be:

Grundy (rested) = Cameron
WHE = Mayne or Broomhead
Treloar = TBrown,Wills
Quaynor = Varcoe or Boysenbery

Other potential out

Josh Thomas - we're better off playing one short.

Thanks
You guys got a few inj.

Watson might be better.
But no Big O for me .

decisions decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back