Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would really love to bring in a West coke mid.
Out of cash and out of options.

Probably boring moves.
Like 2 poo rookies out 2 new and flashy shiny rookies in.
To fund the last lot of upgrades.

Will see how Schoenberg and Hoise goes.
Hopefully flanders or Sharp get a game this week aswell.

Join me on the Shuey train

If we thought trading in rookies blind would be tough this week.. I think next week will be far worse.

Triple downgrade for me to get Fyfe, Williams the following week.

Pickett > Shoenberg?
Starc > Watson?
Simpson > Hosie?

If we thought trading in rookies blind would be tough this week.. I think next week will be far worse.

Triple downgrade for me to get Fyfe, Williams the following week.

Pickett > Shoenberg?
Starc > Watson?
Simpson > Hosie?
Lachlan Sholl.

Looks like sir izak to the cheapest rook.
Then Simpson to danger. Or Cripps. Bloke will never be cheaper.

After thinking of it.

I'll bring in the better of the Adelaide newbies.

Upgrade Simpson to Cripps.

Upgrade rankine to the best I can afford.

I like it.

I'd be doing the same but dolphin teeth has another 60-100k left in him. I'm keeping him for another few weeks or until he is dropped.

Simpson to Cripps for me this week. Simpson only has one maybe two price rise in him until he is inevitably dropped.

Only 30k banked after bringing in Stewart and Duncan yesterday so need some downgrades.

Bennell and Simpson to the best 2 rookies I can get (one needs to be a mid the other can be on any line) then Hill to the best defender i can afford (probably Haynes as i suspect seagulls is out of reach).

I like it.

I'd be doing the same but dolphin teeth has another 60-100k left in him. I'm keeping him for another few weeks or until he is dropped.

Simpson to Cripps for me this week. Simpson only has one maybe two price rise in him until he is inevitably dropped.

Cripps looks really out of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea yet but probably just the one downgrade if one of this weeks debutants really shines

(For now), I think I'm with you fish... It's time to:

:heart:

6720910-3x2-940x627.jpg

Any love for Wingard in here?
Yes sir.
Wingard vs BigO for me

Or Shuey/Titch if I can afford them, but I doubt it, as I think I'd rather trade the spud rookies out

There has to be a Round 18, so some tweak will be necessary. Otherwise, coaches will be running out of trades REEEAL early.
Running out of trades early happens every year trigger fingers shouldn't be rewarded with extra trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back