Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buda + Starc + Pickett > Titch + Schoen + ?? considering Ruscoe with DPP depending on how he goes
Only issue with Schoenberg (and Sholl) is that Adelaide play the last game so no idea on selections.

have a go kids <3

View attachment 928787

Need to get the Chad back forward so probably Rankine > The Fat Kid from Hey Dad Adelaide I guess?

From there....hit me
Your screenshot just made me realise that trade numbers are starting to get low. Might have to tread carefully.

Great start by Wicks.

I'll get 2 of Wicks, Sharp and Schoepig
Just remembered that the Swans have their bye, so Wicks can wait a week.

Looks like Ruscoe's going to play again with all our forced changes. We probably need to rest a couple players as well. Elliott will play more midfield with Treloar out, WHE is out up forward, Ruscoe could get an extended run of games here. Kicked 1.3 today, would have scored very well if he slotted another goal or 2.

I like Hosie, reckon he'll stick around, but I'm holding Georgio, Skinner, Buda, Close, Xerri and Cameron, I can't get another forward rookie.

I also like Sholl, but he plays a role where the Crows have a s**t load of players in. Where does he fit when BSmith and McPherson come back in? Also don't want so many Crows players as I'm already getting Schoenberg.

I could just grab Wicks this week and leave him on the bench. That way I'll get a look at the rookies playing next match for a round 12 downgrade.

So it's:
Bennell to Schoenberg
Starcevich to Rusco or Wicks
Rookie to Wingard or BigOMcInerney

Unfortunately the picks will be blind, as Bennell and Starc play early and I won't see teams, but what can I do...

Looks like Ruscoe's going to play again with all our forced changes. We probably need to rest a couple players as well. Elliott will play more midfield with Treloar out, WHE is out up forward, Ruscoe could get an extended run of games here. Kicked 1.3 today, would have scored very well if he slotted another goal or 2.

I like Hosie, reckon he'll stick around, but I'm holding Georgio, Skinner, Buda, Close, Xerri and Cameron, I can't get another forward rookie.

I also like Sholl, but he plays a role where the Crows have a sh*t load of players in. Where does he fit when BSmith and McPherson come back in? Also don't want so many Crows players as I'm already getting Schoenberg.

I could just grab Wicks this week and leave him on the bench. That way I'll get a look at the rookies playing next match for a round 12 downgrade.

So it's:
Bennell to Schoenberg

Unfortunately the picks will be blind, as Bennell and Starc play early and I won't see teams, but what can I do...
Thinking a similar strategy.

Noble to Watson
Bennell to Schoenberg
Rankine to Cripps

Week after
Simpson to Wicks
Pickett to Parker or Bont (Or Aarts to Whitfield)

Leaves me bankrupt with two on field rookies, one mid and one forward and 6 trades

Thinking a similar strategy.

Noble to Watson
Bennell to Schoenberg
Rankine to Cripps

Week after
Simpson to Wicks
Pickett to Parker or Bont (Or Aarts to Whitfield)

Leaves me bankrupt with two on field rookies, one mid and one forward and 6 trades
Might even wait a week on Cripps and have a look. Won’t go up more than 15-20k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also like Sholl, but he plays a role where the Crows have a sh*t load of players in. Where does he fit when BSmith and McPherson come back in? Also don't want so many Crows players as I'm already getting Schoenberg.

So it's:
Bennell to Schoenberg

Watch your Bye‘s too. You‘re bringing in two players that haven’t had one yet.

Watch your Bye‘s too. You‘re bringing in two players that haven’t had one yet.
Yeah that's a good point, cheers. Think I'll lock in Wingard as my premo then.

Yeah that's a good point, cheers. Think I'll lock in Wingard as my premo then.
Actually I’ve had a rethink. * Cripps. Fyfe more a priority.

Noble to Ruscoe, Bennell to Scho, Simpson to Wicks, Rankine to Parker, Pickett to Fyfe.

Lloyd, Haynes, Ridley, Stewart, Doc, Doedee (Ruscoe, Williamson)
Neale, Macrae, Oliver, Viney, Duncan, Fyfe, Parker, Wicks (Rivers, Close, Scho)
Gawn, Grundy (Draper)
Petracca, B Smith, Simpkin, Butler, Greenwood, Aarts (Davis, Comben)

Bolded haven‘t had Bye’s

Ruscoe up DEF/MID DPP.

No forward emergency tho. Hopefully a FWD/MID pops up to give me a DPP and cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back