Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised if I don’t end up using my trade to swap Draper out to D.Cameron.. I don’t have any other use for the trade o_O What a waste!!

Just realised if I don’t end up using my trade to swap Draper out to D.Cameron.. I don’t have any other use for the trade o_O What a waste!!
Yeah im in the same boat, but I have both Greenwood and Rankine in tomorrow’s game and if both are managed ill need to trade to avoid a donut.

Teams will be released before the bounce tonight?

I'd wait if so.. only because Cameron is great when he plays but in and out of the side like a Yo-yo, whereas apart from a potential rest (which 2 games in he shouldn't need) Draper has been playing well.. who knows though this year - I didn't think they'd drop Watson for Freo after a good game and then a BYE (rest) but they did

I was worried about that too, although I used mine a few days ago.

How much is cash flow/generation going to become a problem amongst the ranks in the next couple of rounds?

How much is cash flow/generation going to become a problem amongst the ranks in the next couple of rounds?
Was looking very stale for me but,
Rivers back and with a decent score & McPherson still rising/playing.
McHenry/Brad Close to upgrade the increasing Serong will be easy.
There's only 2 rounds before league finals so might have to cut 2 this week, 3 the next to ensure max dollars onfield.

I took a small dip about 4-5 weeks ago to get the cash generation re-going and have taken Thurlow as a stepping stone for a 1 or 2 week and Bailey for the BE/Form/Cash Gen (unless he keeps this up).

It's super important this year, even with that dip I managed to maintain top 300 so hopefully the next few weeks I'll be able to rise, depending on what not fielding Viney does for me in this weeks rank. Still will score 1800+ it seems so time will tell..

My work league is very strong, 5 in the top 1500 and I can see with some of them it's going to become a problem to keep their rank raising due to (imo) cashing in a few cows too early and replacing them for players who don't like to increase at the same pace.

Downgrade options - Waston/Rivers - DEF, Bell/Jones - MID, Xerri - RUC, Aarts/King - FWD

So - if a 170K rookie pops up, I can make between 100 - 150K max for upgrades at the moment...

Simpson - Flanders (for example) would do the same, but that means I'm fielding a rookie at M7/8 for a while longer than I'd hoped...

I hope it becomes a very big problem because i'm pretty happy with my bench at the moment - Williamson, Ling, Close, Wicks, King, Woodcock. Davis/Xerri my only non-starters.

Need to upgrade Tobe Watson, Rankine, Serong and Aarts on field - as long as Wicks, Ling and Woodcock still keep ticking along i'll be happy.

Wanted to go Hibbered to Flanders for my last trade but incase Ridley is a late out I better sure up the backline and go Hamill to Ruscoe

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back