Captains Round 11 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Gawn is locked in for the V, I'm still going back & forth on danger vs Fyfe for the C.

I just wonder if Fyfe will get as many possessions this week without Sandi laying it out on a platter for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

important question...
if you have two bench players marked as emergencies and one plays but the other doesn't, which player will you get the score of?
i understand if both emergencies play you get the lower of the two scores but if one doesn't play do they become null and void?
upload_2018-6-2_16-25-46.png
i want to bring Coffield on for Yeo to use as captain loophole to take Gawns score but im worried Mirra will be used as my substitute instead of Yeo??
Any help greatly appreciated!!
Cheers.

important question...
if you have two bench players marked as emergencies and one plays but the other doesn't, which player will you get the score of?
i understand if both emergencies play you get the lower of the two scores but if one doesn't play do they become null and void?
View attachment 505908
i want to bring Coffield on for Yeo to use as captain loophole to take Gawns score but im worried Mirra will be used as my substitute instead of Yeo??
Any help greatly appreciated!!
Cheers.
someone please help??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back