MVP Round 11 Votes v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Sheed, simply brilliant and he's becoming a favorite. He was a goal kicker in his draft year and he's deadly if give him space inside fwd 50.
4. Kelly, just brilliant in tight moments turns those moments into clear advantage. Absolute weapon.
3. Duggan, thought he was excellent again across half back.
2. Nic Nat, had some class moments but also was beaten a few times.
1. Yeo, was his usual beast self.

Thought Rotham was really good, was usually playing giving away 10cms. Took intercept marks and didn't waste disposal or panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Nic: How aggressive we can be with him in the middle. Gets my votes because he was at his best with the game on the line. Having a terrific year and I love it. Makes footy exciting.
4. Sheed: Big last quarter and capped off the result. He’s a big time player now. His glorious left foot shot from the stoppage was as good as it gets.
3. Shep: He just doesn’t get beaten now. And how good was it to see him sneak forward and grab a goal.
2. Darling: he’s building. I loved his game today. Presented strongly. Marked well.
1. Yeo: in and under, nothing flashy which matched the conditions. Was our best mid I thought.

Finally got to watch the whole replay.

5. Sheed - one of his best games - 2 awesome goals.
4. Kelly - We did not buy a lemon.
3. Naitanui - Less dominate but still quality - please don’t get injured.
2. Yeo - Used his size well, good game.
1. Rotham - Impressed me with his endeavour - he looks like a league player.

HM - Enjoyed the hard work of Oscar Allen and Jake Waterman - both offer a lot around the ground. Jack Darling looked his best for maybe all season, if JD hits his straps then look out!

5. Sheed
4. Naitanui
3. Kelly
2. Yeo
1. Darling

Pretty common set of votes. Maybe a bit harsh on the backline as a few reeled in a lot of marks without the now common end game chip around to pad the numbers but someone must pay for Fishers 4 goals and Duggan seemed to be on him for the most part.

Mids deserved some votes as they got us back in it. Kelly is really building that synergy with Nic at stoppages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back