Review Round 11 vs Giants, Giants Stadium, Saturday June 1st @ 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumping the gun a bit there.. who is he sitting next to? Like me taking a pic of you next to Schapelle Corby and saying you’re learning how to smuggle weed into Bali
I agree with you mate.
It’s poor by our supporters.
It’s clear he’s sitting with someone probably family or a mate.
He probably just popped over to say hello

How many bloody times a game do we see that, suns win the ball look up and no one inside our forward 50 to kick it to.

Can someone tell Dew you can’t win game if you have no forward line to kick goals

The ruckman need to stand much closer when Glouftis is bouncing the ball as it only goes about 3m in the air.
It took Witts about 5 centre bounces to learn last time she umpired us.
Wright made the same mistake last time.

Becoming my pet hate.

The ruckman need to stand much closer when Glouftis is bouncing the ball as it only goes about 3m in the air.
It took Witts about 5 centre bounces to learn last time she umpired us.
Wright made the same mistake last time.

Becoming my pet hate.
It’s her first and hopefully last game after being dropped for a few weeks.

She is terrible two of her center bounce should have been recalled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you mate.
It’s poor by our supporters.
It’s clear he’s sitting with someone probably family or a mate.
He probably just popped over to say hello
No he has been there the entire first half, and before you call it poor of me to point it out, none of us know the reasons behind Him sitting away from the team but either way it’s not a good look

How was that ball against Miles, we have tackled them multiple times where they've dropped it or knocked out like Miles was and we get nothing.

That’s my frustration we smash them and it’s either holding the ball or they throw it to a team mate and it’s play on play on
It’s what the umpires don’t give us that does my head in
We are a gutsy team that gets no reward for it

No he has been there the entire first half, and before you call it poor of me to point it out, none of us know the reasons behind Him sitting away from the team but either way it’s not a good look

Do not listen to any critics
It’s gold you shared that photo and given us that description
Love your work

I’m not sure why he needs another sun to hold his hand to spend time with a family member? One area is reserved one area is general admission

You don’t see that as disengaged?

He may of had a gut full or maybe he’s on the outer, I’m not pretending to know why he’s away from the team, but. He is

It’s her first and hopefully last game after being dropped for a few weeks.

She is terrible two of her center bounce should have been recalled

I saw her umpiring a big club a few weeks ago and was surprised. I thought she was just reserved for us / St Kilda / NM etc..
I agree though. I wouldn't care about her bouncing if she made good decisions but she doesn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back