Review Round 11 vs Giants, Giants Stadium, Saturday June 1st @ 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

TheSecondComing

Senior List
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Suprised you didn't find a way to shoehorn Brodie into that post with the rest of your negativity.
So you are happy with the team that was selected to play today are you ?

Just because I’m a real support and show my frustration with the team and team selection it make me mr negative dose it.

Last edited:

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Ha ha ha I just gave him a point in my top 5 for the Suns Medal
I’ll give myself an uppercut for you

You're a big Witts fan going off your previous voting.
Can't believe you didn't give him a vote today! Thought he was really good - drifted out of it when they got the ascendancy on the outside and it became a less contested game.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Go and talk to him instead of just spreading rumours
Yes mum

What rumours am I spreading exactly, I have said nothing that isn’t a fact and ended it with an opinion that he is gone, there is no rumour in my posts, don’t make me out to be a gossip because you don’t like what I have to say

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yes mum

What rumours am I spreading exactly, I have said nothing that isn’t a fact and ended it with an opinion that he is gone, there is no rumour in my posts, don’t make me out to be a gossip because you don’t like what I have to say

I’m sorry that such an insightful and really a legendary post resulted in you putting up with some painful responses
Thanks for waving the flag for us today Iva

Happy Idiot

All Australian
Oct 12, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah, it's a worry. But what we have is a barely functional midfield servicing our forward line, and that's not likely to change in the short-term.

Effort, or consistency of effort still needs to be our main metric for evaluation. Really good teams are going to do this to us from time to time, but consistent effort might grab is another win or two along the way.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Two losses in one day for me.

When Bowes went down, there was no grunt in the middle. Not that it would have affected the scoreboard.
Might not have affected the final result but I feel it most definitely affected the end score line. We just totally ran out of legs in the last.

TheSecondComing

Senior List
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yes mum

You said he was sitting by himself away from the team, when in fact he was sitting with a family member,
and I have had that confirmed by another player

Might not have affected the final result but I feel it most definitely affected the end score line. We just totally ran out of legs in the last.
Yeah, who could replace Bowes? That kind of injury would be about 4 weeks. Thankfully the bye is around the corner.

Back