Autopsy Round 11 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives: Dixon, Ebert, Ryder, at a point where taking just the one dump on Hawthorn is considered a disappointment.

Negatives: We have to fix these forward forays, inside-50's and goalkicking.

Subsequent positive: If we do, there's not much stopping us from going deep into Septober

Worst 50 point win I have ever seen. We were awful, they were awfuller.
Hartlett earned himself a reprieve.

A win is a win, no matter how you get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep nothings changed still cant kick straight and the serial under performers are still at it

We seriously have all basis covered to win it all except goalkicking and forward entry efficiency.

In a year without any standouts we really need to capitalise

Same as above. Disappointed we didn't go on with it. I still think we could tinker with the line up. Young was better than lately. But I still think Gus could be better.

If reports are true that pittard has big offers from north Melbourne, I say we cash in and get back into the first round. I know a lot of people like him, but we can cover him. Bonner might even be ready by then.

On a bus to Cardiff now, couldnt watch the game - but it is so satisfying to see we've properly spanked the Hawks. 41-0 in the first quarter? Wow. In my short time following the sport I have never seen anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spp is showing he is gonna be a star for a long time. I laugh when people refer to him possibly having a low ceiling. His ceiling is massive with how strong and dynamic he is around stoppages

I'm loving ah chee right now. Went into the centre where he belongs and bullied players bursting through and away from hawks players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back