Preview Round 11 vs Swans SCG Friday May 27th 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone please tell me how we are even on percentage with the swans when we have 42 points for more and they only have 35 points better off against that means we are 7 points better off wouldn’t you think we would have the higher percentage ?

Attachments

• 46241B3D-A963-42CB-99F8-F061C7BA56CF.png
    46241B3D-A963-42CB-99F8-F061C7BA56CF.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 53
Can someone please tell me how we are even on percentage with the swans when we have 42 points for more and they only have 35 points better off against that means we are 7 points better off wouldn’t you think we would have the higher percentage ?
One decimal place.

120.437018 Swans
120.418204 Tigers

The formula seems to favour defense.

for x 100 devided by against.

no, because it's 979 divided by 813 then move the decimal dot two places to the right. works our legit. i suck at maths so someone correct me if this is wrong.

no, because it's 979 divided by 813 then move the decimal dot two places to the right. works our legit. i suck at maths so someone correct me if this is wrong.
Sydney: (937/778) * 100% = 120.44%

Richmond: (979/813) * 100% = 120.42%

It's that close that if we had kicked a single extra point at any stage of the season we'd be in 7th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barret has pencilled in a shitney win with dusty also debuting for them. Hickey out = richmond win
Great news.
Damo the muppet has absolutely no idea about anything football related, he only deals in muckraking. Can almost guarantee he's wrong.

To have him front and centre sprouting predictions is completely laughable.

Barret has pencilled in a shitney win with dusty also debuting for them. Hickey out = richmond win
I just read that sliding doors bullshit segment which is just purely The blind purple woke nerds opinion piece

I’m so livid how one complete flog journo gets so much say in the Media that actually does impact peoples opinions on the game
Look at this trash
C0676C66-C1CD-485B-A3E0-2E8FAF56BE11.jpeg

Purely his own opinion cos he’s a 52kg full grown pussy woketard that wants our game to be like Netball just like his best mate Gerald Wheatley

And doesn’t even hide his brown eye ass licking of the Geelong fc.. makes me sick🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮
66CA5841-C65C-43A5-875A-40805E0B2222.jpeg

Great news.
Damo the muppet has absolutely no idea about anything football related, he only deals in muckraking. Can almost guarantee he's wrong.

To have him front and centre sprouting predictions is completely laughable.
Noted how the parrot "Takes the gloves off" for sliding doors. Lol. That soft cok would get life threatening blisters from the keyboard typing without his pure silk lined gloves.

The proposition of him bare knuckle boxing is laughable.

Just another massive example of an AFL employed journo having way too much influence
Kissing the AFL’s ass on everything they do
Especially the horrendous state of the game

All Damien Barrett could say was to drop the ruck nomination cos it slows down the game?

But the 666, Dissent and the Stand rule is all working beautifully isnt it Damo

Corrupt as politicians and main stream media
Shows how broken we are

This prick knows better than the fans apparently… Fmd 🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬
1653611856933.jpeg

Sydney: (937/778) * 100% = 120.44%

Richmond: (979/813) * 100% = 120.42%

It's that close that if we had kicked a single extra point at any stage of the season we'd be in 7th.
Makes those couple of disallowed Dusty goals so frustrating....

I just read that sliding doors bullshit segment which is just purely The blind purple woke nerds opinion piece

I’m so livid how one complete flog journo gets so much say in the Media that actually does impact peoples opinions on the game
Look at this trash
View attachment 1409720

Purely his own opinion cos he’s a 52kg full grown pussy woketard that wants our game to be like Netball just like his best mate Gerald Wheatley

And doesn’t even hide his brown eye ass licking of the Geelong fc.. makes me sick🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮
View attachment 1409722
Almost feels like he's trolling the Cats saying they'll make a prelim again :D

Because when scores are lower the percentage is impacted more heavily from points difference. Example 600/400 = 150%. 400/200 = 200%. 300/100 = 300%.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back