Game Day Round 11: WCE v Carlton – Toot Toot, The Tank Train Rolls into Town for The Judd-(Kennedy, Masten, Notte) Cup – Sun 9/8 @ 1.35pm WST @ Eagles Fortress

Remove this Banner Ad

With a game in hand.
And we dont even need it!! Covid Carnival is ours y'all. I hope Collingwood have a massive resurgence and get all their players back and somehow through a drunken fools terrible luck manage to play us again in the GF. Let's give them another 5 goal head start. No, 7, we got this. But who do we all want to see bag the game winner off a htb and 50m penalty in the last 20 seconds for us? I reckon Jack Nelson because who even is that guy ahaha!! USA USA!!

And we dont even need it!! Covid Carnival is ours y'all. I hope Collingwood have a massive resurgence and get all their players back and somehow through a drunken fools terrible luck manage to play us again in the GF. Let's give them another 5 goal head start. No, 7, we got this. But who do we all want to see bag the game winner off a htb and 50m penalty in the last 20 seconds for us? I reckon Jack Nelson because who even is that guy ahaha!! USA USA!!
Better still, let's have the GF played on our home deck and call it neutral!

Better still, let's have the GF played on our home deck and call it neutral!
I already assumed it mate. Can't wait for all the melts. East coast tears gonna be delicious. I'm certain we will get the GF. The AFL might make it look like the Bears are leading in the race for it but we all know the way things are governmened makes things always fall our way.

I already assumed it mate. Can't wait for all the melts. East coast tears gonna be delicious. I'm certain we will get the GF. The AFL might make it look like the Bears are leading in the race for it but we all know the way things are governmened makes things always fall our way.
Too right!

And then we get to laud it over everyone in the comp by reminding them that we have more premierships in a national comp than they do. (Except for those darned pesky Hawks supporters).

Too right!

And then we get to laud it over everyone in the comp by reminding them that we have more premierships in a national comp than they do. (Except for those darned pesky Hawks supporters).
Ah but theirs were tainted-they fiddled with the cap or slush funds apparently, topping up players salaries under the table...something like that?

Too right!

Yessss!!! And the best part about it even more than the best part you already mentioned though yours probably is still the best part is this best part... We will have uncountably more flags than St Kilda Ahahaha.

Please can I do the Hawks preview!!?? Can't stand that Richmond wanna upstart...err...West Coast wannabe troll squad.

Is it just me or does Barrass seem to be dropping a lot of marks this year?

Seems to be getting his hands on a lot but not holding them.
With Gov out also, I reckon we've been missing a lot of intercept marks of years gone by.

Also, is our run of 6 straight wins this year the most?

Is it just me or does Barrass seem to be dropping a lot of marks this year?

Seems to be getting his hands on a lot but not holding them.
With Gov out also, I reckon we've been missing a lot of intercept marks of years gone by.

Also, is our run of 6 straight wins this year the most?
It's great, he drops them everywhere inside our D50 and it never costs us. Though there was that one horrible time at the G late last year, second last round I think, where he botched it countless times and our magic veil failed after kicking 7 in the first qtr. What happened lads? I don't t understand.

I think this is why, more than ever, we need the GF at home. Our cover is impenetrable at Optus. We play Barrass for laughs, it's all good.

Hey brothers, the main argument here seems to be about fairness. Whilst I like the whimsy of that sentiment, the game should be at Optus. Biggest ground, best facilities, best home team.

Fairness ahahahaha, once they come and play us here they'll get all the "fairness" they want hahaha. Priceless lads. Fly high my fellow big birds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back