Game Day Round 11: WCE v Carlton – Toot Toot, The Tank Train Rolls into Town for The Judd-(Kennedy, Masten, Notte) Cup – Sun 9/8 @ 1.35pm WST @ Eagles Fortress

Remove this Banner Ad

Priceless - absolutely priceless. Incredibly stupid nonetheless ... but so priceless. Freo ... supporters - what can one say?
[/QUOTE
You're on the Eagles board, in the matchday thread (while the Eagles are winning), trying to troll Eagles fans... calling other people's lives sad.

Oh, the irony.
We frequently have West Coast supporters lurk in our threads, so I guess the same logic could be proportioned at them? I only posted here, as that particular poster just now came and posted in our general discussion thread. Perhaps cross check your facts before attempting smarmy irony-centred jokes lol.

We frequently have West Coast supporters lurk in our threads, so I guess the same logic could be proportioned at them? I only posted here, as that particular poster just now came and posted in our general discussion thread. Perhaps cross check your facts before attempting smarmy irony-centred jokes lol.
You're teams s**t. Bye bye now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This will end well. Try not to burn so much mental energy up on us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, unlike the Eagles poster I responded to, who posted this filth in our boards just moments ago?

"This has to be the absolute saddest thread on Bigfooty - poor old shocker supporters."

Jog on muppet.
Damn. That is filthy.

Psst, you're embarrassing yourself, toddle off now.

You're a sad, sad person who supports a sad and pathetic club.

You're a sad, sad person who supports a sad and pathetic club.
Bahaha, you don't know the first thing about me, in fact, the reality might surprise you. Keep living vicariously through your football club's success! Lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back