Game Day Round 11: WCE v Carlton – Toot Toot, The Tank Train Rolls into Town for The Judd-(Kennedy, Masten, Notte) Cup – Sun 9/8 @ 1.35pm WST @ Eagles Fortress

Remove this Banner Ad

Yesssss!! Go Eagles, who dem big birds now? Good win. Good display of this that were displayed well. No one will beat us at home. Just got to hope we get the home final and the GF. This is our season to lose...but we long as its on our turf we've got this.

Loved Sheed tonight and Barrass did some important things. Ryan does what he has to and is so reliable. Nic Nat, gun, game over if he is playing. Kennedy and the forward line just lift us every single home game.

Don't think I'll watch the replay but never thought the 4 points were in doubt, even when we fell a fair bit back and they were all over us I had so much confidence we'd get the score needed I stopped watching and went out and tried to pretend I was in Margaret River and not cold, covid infested, locked down Victoria.

Who do we play next and more importantly, is it at home?

F Yeah!!! We're flying high!!

Bahaha, you don't know the first thing about me, in fact, the reality might surprise you. Keep living vicariously through your football club's success! Lol.
You of course know everything about the people who post here.

The purple tears. They’re so beautiful.

I think it is so very, very sad. Forever wanting to be like their cross town big brother.

No success
No members
No money
No players
No F&&%ing Idea

I went to a Freo game last year at Optus (actually more than one) and the supporters around me were interested in the WCE score (they were playing in Melbourne) while their team was playing right there in front of them!! FFS Now if that's not sad then I have no idea what a sad bunch of DH supporters looks like!

Yeah, unlike the Eagles poster I responded to, who posted this filth in our boards just moments ago?

"This has to be the absolute saddest thread on Bigfooty - poor old shocker supporters."

Jog on muppet.

Serious question.

What does it feel like supporting a club for 25 years and only having a couple of Brownlows and a Grand Final thrashing to show as a modicum of success?

I think it is so very, very sad. Forever wanting to be like their cross town big brother.

No success
No members
No money
No players
No F&&%ing Idea

I went to a Freo game last year at Optus (actually more than one) and the supporters around me were interested in the WCE score (they were playing in Melbourne) while their team was playing right there in front of them!! FFS Now if that's not sad then I have no idea what a sad bunch of DH supporters looks like!
Forever living rent free in their heads

Rotham is fantastic depth to have. Hardly ever puts a foot wrong and does everything you could ask for a 7 gamer. Darling, Yeo and Shep competed hard today, Kelly, Sheed and Naita just sublime. Love JK wrestling back WC's momentum for them in the 3rd. It seems like WC are just happy to stay in reach at half time and back themselves to run over the top of the opposition in the 2nd half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesssss!! Go Eagles, who dem big birds now? Good win. Good display of this that were displayed well. No one will beat us at home. Just got to hope we get the home final and the GF. This is our season to lose...but we long as its on our turf we've got this.

Loved Sheed tonight and Barrass did some important things. Ryan does what he has to and is so reliable. Nic Nat, gun, game over if he is playing. Kennedy and the forward line just lift us every single home game.

Don't think I'll watch the replay but never thought the 4 points were in doubt, even when we fell a fair bit back and they were all over us I had so much confidence we'd get the score needed I stopped watching and went out and tried to pretend I was in Margaret River and not cold, covid infested, locked down Victoria.

Who do we play next and more importantly, is it at home?

F Yeah!!! We're flying high!!
Far out. We must be going alright when we have board royalty make a home delivery.

Up the bloody Coasters!

Serious question.

What does it feel like supporting a club for 25 years and only having a couple of Brownlows and a Grand Final thrashing to show as a modicum of success?
...and I can give you a serious answer. I'm not at all worried, as my life achievements adn successes are far more important than that of my football club. I have never entered this board prior to now, and as I say, I only did because one of your peers posted trash in one of our threads.

Yeah, unlike the Eagles poster I responded to, who posted this filth in our boards just moments ago?
"This has to be the absolute saddest thread on Bigfooty - poor old shocker supporters."
Jog on muppet.
I can see how you took this as insulting, but lets face it - the truth can be painful to face!

...and I can give you a serious answer. I'm not at all worried, as my life achievements adn successes are far more important than that of my football club. I have never entered this board prior to now, and as I say, I only did because one of your peers posted trash in one of our threads.
Are you ok? You seem a bit upset, I know things are tough at the moment but they’ll get better so chin up champ :thumbsu:

This is a football forum, not the lifetime achievement awards. That dribble above is irrelevant.

Therefore it’s safe to deduce you did in fact inadvertently answer it. Supporting Fremantle means absolutely nothing.

Zero, nada, ziltch, didily squat.

Unless you have some other quick quips to throw at me I suggest you run along now, truth be told you’re not that entertaining without them.

I'm sure your wife is very proud of your behaviour. lol
I agree that casual name calling is indeed lame, but if the original poster didn't want to be called out on a ridiculous post, then they shouldn't have entered our boards in the first place. Anyways, congratulations on your win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back