Unofficial Preview Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy. *******. s**t. What a round this is going to be. So much going on. This is going to be a huge game. To be honest, I'm getting nervous just thinking about it.

We are playing Norf. Remember those guys? Remember how we trolled them with Brad Scott avatars last year, and then Selwood trolled by ducking and then NN trolled by kicking a goal after the siren? Now, before you all jizz your pants - do any of you remember what Round 11 itself means for West Coast? Of course you do - IT'S BRAD SHEPPARD APPRECIATION WEEK!!!

So not only do we get to participate in our favourite past-time by trolling Norf and Brad Scott, we also get to appreciate one of our very own champions. Now jizz your pants pls.

Round 11. Put it in your calendar lads - It's going to be a big one!

Surely though Toshowyouwhy will be upset there is already a preview. I bet he had quality material lined up for this one.

'Unofficial'. I didn't want to go stepping on his toes.

When Zaharakis missed 4 weeks with a "calf injury" he was in fact suspended by the club for refusing to partake in the "supplements program". He wasnt allowed to be at the club during this time. The truth will all come out, Ess was furious he said no and he said no because he knew the "supplements" were wrong.

He also has said he didn't partake in supplements program because he doesn't like needles - strange that he has a tattoo - can't dislike needles too much.

Okay..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I think back to that glorious night last year, I still can't believe how perfectly the whole situation was. Not only had we been trolling Norf since 2012, what with our dodgy ducking tactics early in the year at subi, we then go over to tassie, let them get 6 goals up, elbow their olympic diving champion in the nuts and un leash our "wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man" to help us steal victory, then destroy them in the final over here, boomer gets 6 weeks for a cheap elbow, 2012 enjoyed by all! We then took a pretty big risk in trolling via bwad scott avatars, before the game had even started, could have ended badly for us all. Someone must have been told about our hilarious antics, because for that game to end that way was the biggest in game troll I have ever seen:eek: a massive Duck, our specialty according to Bwad, then after the hype all week about nic nat and the bloddy magical door, Nic kicks the winning goal after the siren. I know we all know the history but it just blows my mind how much we as supporters and now the players too have just completly destroyed Norf in every aspect of life:thumbsu:

The Great NM Troll of 2013 was just amazing in every way, but in 2014, it looms as something of a rod for our own back. If we just do the same thing again this year, it will fast become old. We need to raise the bar.

Agreed :thumbsu: Suggestions?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back