Preview Round 12 – Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants, Thursday 13th August 2020, Optus Stadium, 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idun for Davis and let's see how Lachie Keefe goes with extra responsibility.
Hutchesson (maybe?) for Langdon, I'm not sure what Zac has to work on to up his game, but he's had a few shots at it now and hasn't put his stamp on it.

Hey guys, previously you tagged Jake Lloyd in these encounters, any chance this will continue?

Curious to see where Hutchesson lines up. Swans only have two talls forward so there's Corr and Keeffe taken. Ward moves to the half back line, gives us the seven defenders, so he could be anywhere.

Curious to see where Hutchesson lines up. Swans only have two talls forward so there's Corr and Keeffe taken. Ward moves to the half back line, gives us the seven defenders, so he could be anywhere.
He played half forward in the SANFL didn't he? I see him rotating through there with Langdon and Daniels

He played half forward in the SANFL didn't he? I see him rotating through there with Langdon and Daniels
That's what I thought so I was surprised he was an in for Davis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see some depth blooded this year.

Really interested to see how many people rock up.

My mate says they are selling 30$ tickets in any category. But it's a Thursday night, and been so many games to pay for over there with the eagles and dockers and big games involving Collingwood and Geelong.

I can tell you from growing up in Perth that weeknight games are tough ones starting at 5:40 or whatever they do. If you finish at 5pm it's hard work

Lots of swans fans in Perth too. As cogs said, hope the Freo and Eagles fans get behind the mightly orange.

After all, Orange is the new Purple/blue

Lol

On CPH2009 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I expect so. Maybe some midfield minutes, but not too much presumably as he rebuilds his tank.
Ward to me is a bit of an issue in this side now.

With Hopper, Taranto, Coniglio and De Boer seemingly the preferred on ball division and the club seemingly desperate to get Caldwell in there with his speed it's not really clear where Ward fits in.

Personally I don't think he uses the ball well enough to be a lock off half back.

Personally I don't think he uses the ball well enough to be a lock off half back.
He's safe but not elite. He's got good running though and is a handy contested mark, both of which are useful. I wouldn't mind him off a wing but we seem to stash more inside mids there.

Ward to me is a bit of an issue in this side now.

With Hopper, Taranto, Coniglio and De Boer seemingly the preferred on ball division and the club seemingly desperate to get Caldwell in there with his speed it's not really clear where Ward fits in.

I like his kicking. Is prepared to take riskier options than most of the group so is likely to have some turnovers. For me they’re more forgivable if he’s being aggressive and not missing too often.
Hopefully fewer clangers than Shaw and Corr.

I will offer you a fresh, full, totally unopened pack of sweet chili chips for Ward.

If you know me that is the equivalent of roughly 17 first round picks.

Offer valid until I can open the pack.

You guys are going to smack us tonight.

This is going to get ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back