Preview Round 12 – Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants, Thursday 13th August 2020, Optus Stadium, 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on a side note you don't need any key position defenders. We sort of lack key position forwards.

Guy called Papley kicks roughly 98.98% of our goals. Potentially he might be one to watch - s**t, now I have done it and let the cat out the bag...

Good luck, you don't need it but whatevs, please use lube.

Hope no one gets hurt.

Just on a side note you don't need any key position defenders. We sort of lack key position forwards.
I'd say no one tell Leon, but I don't think it matters. If he could play six key defenders he would.

That doesn’t bother us we let goals in for fun.
Just so I am clear on this - what exactly is a goal.

I have heard of them and apparently they are important but how does one get them and are they actually real?

Just so I am clear on this - what exactly is a goal.

I have heard of them and apparently they are important but how does one get them and are they actually real?
From what I gather, it's that line painted on the ground with "50" written on it because when we go over that we get points.

We just can't get over that line somehow.

Edit: case in point, Sydney is averaging 4% more inside 50s on the year than us!

My regular post wishing that Tom Green gets another game this week. Am not optimistic, but here’s hoping.
I really like Caldwell, Hately and O’Halloran, but think all 3 will end up a notch or 2 below Green at the end of very good careers.
In 2020 I see Green making a difference with vision, poise and skills the others don’t quite have.

My regular post wishing that Tom Green gets another game this week. Am not optimistic, but here’s hoping.
I really like Caldwell, Hately and O’Halloran, but think all 3 will end up a notch or 2 below Green at the end of very good careers.
In 2020 I see Green making a difference with vision, poise and skills the others don’t quite have.
I don’t think the larger Optus oval suits Green at this early stage of his career.

Game style?
What is the Giants game style now?
First quarter v Bombers, or last?

Where did the Ferrari go?
I think it drove away the day Tom Scully got injured.
His continual 2-way running, a lot of the time without possessions, just opened up the lines and broke down formations.
We haven't been the Tsunami since those days.

Funny that TV commentators, generally, (say the Friday night guys BT & Bruce) still expect us to play that way..

From the website match preview:

What it means for the GIANTS It’s another important chance to consolidate a spot in the top eight and start to push even higher up the ladder, as the run home approaches and a three-win stint in Perth starts.

Do they know something we don't know? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guy called Papley kicks roughly 98.98% of our goals. Potentially he might be one to watch - sh*t, now I have done it and let the cat out the bag...

Good luck, you don't need it but whatevs, please use lube.

Hope no one gets hurt.
All well and good, but we don't know 98.98% of time which Giants team will rock up. So no guarantees in this world

We lost to North, and they are going gang busters

On CPH2009 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back