Preview Round 12, 2018 - Brisbane vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if McStay or walker play the other third man option to be honest, go with what you think...

I don't care if McStay or walker play the other third man option to be honest, go with what you think...
It's not up to me unfortunately :)
I'm just defending my position that he's building to something. His marking is key to our forward line. Too often mcinerny doesn't get to the contest, I don't recall mcstay getting out marked too often lately. Patience is required IMO before going back to walker
Edit - Oscar is the position that is yet to convince me is working.

It's not up to me unfortunately :)
I'm just defending my position that he's building to something. His marking is key to our forward line. Too often mcinerny doesn't get to the contest, I don't recall mcstay getting out marked too often lately. Patience is required IMO before going back to walker
Fair enough you have done a good job too, let's stick with him.

I think Lyons comes in this week to the midfield , was more thinking starcevich forward ?? Thoughts ??

I haven't seen enough of or heard what role he has been playing in the ressies to know what Starcevich would offer up front.

I'm with you on Lester and Bell, I'd be quite happy if they just saw out the year in the NEAFL and were then delisted, both have had ample opportunity to cement regular spots over multiple years. However I think they will both be selected this weekend unfortunately.

I haven't seen enough of or heard what role he has been playing in the ressies to know what Starcevich would offer up front.

I'm with you on Lester and Bell, I'd be quite happy if they just saw out the year in the NEAFL and were then delisted, both have had ample opportunity to cement regular spots over multiple years. However I think they will both be selected this weekend unfortunately.
Big test of where the match committee is at this week isn't it.

Tom Bell has actually proven himself to be a solid contributor at AFL so I'm okay with him having another chance or two to recapture that form.

Granted it was 2-3 years ago but it's still a lot more than Claye has ever shown.
Rubbish he has not done that.Plays poorly regularly.Every opportunity has been given and has not grasped any of them.Terrible below his knees and horrible disposal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would not be on any other list in the comp.Dishes up s**t regularly plays as an accumulator who doesnt.Zero hurt factor to the opposition.Appies zero pressure to anyone.Started on Wood on tje weekend and brought his soap.

Outs: Robinson inj Cameron inj mccluggage inj Christensen inj lester mcstay

In: Berry Lyons C Beams Mayes walker starcevich

Could be up to six changes!!
Were you watching a different game to me?
I thought Mcstay was our best player up to half time. He had a great game. No chance he'll get dropped.

IIRC he finished 4th in their B&F in his final season at Carlton averaging 20 disposals and 1 goal a game.

That's why we paid a second round pick for him.

He was immense that season. Shame he hasn't carried it on in any way shape or form but its hopefully still in there somewhere.

I hope Bewick and Bell get promoted and Lester stays in so this thread will go feral. No more boring Thursday nights.

What does IIRC mean?
A one handed Bewick?

It's my favourite thing, each week, seeing all the suggested ins of injured players or first year players who are not ready to play.
Surprised no-one has suggested Hammelman to come in, because he's been ripping it up in the NEAFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back