Autopsy Round 12, 2018: St.Kilda v Sydney *2018 PRIDE GAME*

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows whats right or wrong anymore. jimmy webster was the worst defensive turnover player in the league last year and now he looks like an all australian. Stkilda can goagf still.

McKenzie is a perfect example of how the selectors can't win when a selection, any selection does not turn out as good as expected.

Can someone confirm whether picking McKenzie @ 22 was a "vanilla choice" v "X factor pick" just so I know for future reference.
He was a relatively early pick now in his fourth year who had 7 possessions on the weekend. He is allergic to touching the football. I'm not copping that from a pick 22. Nowhere near good enough

He was a relatively early pick now in his fourth year who had 7 possessions on the weekend. He is allergic to touching the football. I'm not copping that from a pick 22. Nowhere near good enough

Guess he has some upside when you think about it, he has been a bag of s**t for 4 odd years. Can’t for the life of me see where people get filled with hope when it comes to that pleb, least it gives me a laugh.

Forced to learn about white race privilege at University and whilst I agree with it in theory, I could probably argue that it’s more social class than anything that determines one’s future outlook unfortunately....

Yeah, I think that's why Trump was so popular with that kind of rhetoric in the US. A lot of white males don't see anything to suggest that privilege has privileged them. If you are disadvantaged in the US system you are properly left behind no matter what your colour or gender happens to be. If you are a poor black guy trying to get a lease compared to that poor white guy you might be more disadvantaged but not to any way that the white guy can perceive.

I have no issue whatsoever with the toilet situation at the Pride game. If you had of bothered reading my posts re this topic instead of going half cocked you would realise that my concern was based on a hypothetical of urinals in female toilets to accomodate trans pre op & young girls having to share these public toilets with them. No doubt you’ll disagree with my position on that as a well but as long as you now understand the correct context.
That's even stupider than if your objection had just been to unisex toilets as it would never ever happen because they would just use the cubicles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Care to explain a coherent argument for why I'm a "sicko bastard" or should I just report your post?

Sigh. Why are you dragging me into further debate?

You said: ”do you have a habit of checking out the guy next to you?” in return I called you a sicko...then a sicko bastard. Now go off & report me for all I care or alternatively take a chill pill & enjoy the Big Freeze Game. Bigger issues out there!

Sigh. Why are you dragging me into further debate?

You said: ”do you have a habit of checking out the guy next to you?” in return I called you a sicko...then a sicko bastard. Now go off & report me for all I care or alternatively take a chill pill & enjoy the Big Freeze Game. Bigger issues out there!
:rolleyes:

Okay I finally worked it out, I admit, I can be a bit slow. The Pride game is obviously something that you are extremely passionate about. I’m guessing you are part of the wider gay/trans community & are offended by a number of my posts. I sincerely apologise for my insensitive comments. I hope you you had a fantastic time at the game (assuming you went?). Peace

Guess he has some upside when you think about it, he has been a bag of s**t for 4 odd years. Can’t for the life of me see where people get filled with hope when it comes to that pleb, least it gives me a laugh.

Whether you think DMac can play or not, referring to someone as “a bag of s**t” actually says a lot more about you than him.

Whether you think DMac can play or not, referring to someone as “a bag of s**t” actually says a lot more about you than him.

It’s pathetic. If you said it about a poster you would banned but about a player and it’s fine. Strange rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I finally worked it out, I admit, I can be a bit slow. The Pride game is obviously something that you are extremely passionate about. I’m guessing you are part of the wider gay/trans community & are offended by a number of my posts. I sincerely apologise for my insensitive comments. I hope you you had a fantastic time at the game (assuming you went?). Peace
:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think that's why Trump was so popular with that kind of rhetoric in the US. A lot of white males don't see anything to suggest that privilege has privileged them. If you are disadvantaged in the US system you are properly left behind no matter what your colour or gender happens to be. If you are a poor black guy trying to get a lease compared to that poor white guy you might be more disadvantaged but not to any way that the white guy can perceive.
On another note, what frustrates me, is the need for ATSI peoples to continue to get a leg up long after they need it. Case in point, first year educators get additional planning and marking time (NIT- non-instruction time) and rightly so. First year indigenous educators get additional time on top of this. Have they not completed a 4-5 year degree the same as any other first year teacher? How do they deserve this? (Ability to gain accomodation/rent cannot be argued, government supplied and subsidised accomodation like any government teacher).

Read it again...I mention 4 years not his 22 on this earth. If you can join the dots you’ll figure out I’m talking about his footballing career in the rwb.
Not fussed what people think of me anyway, bit old for that stuff.

Who knows whats right or wrong anymore. jimmy webster was the worst defensive turnover player in the league last year and now he looks like an all australian. Stkilda can goagf still.

He always had the ability to kick the ball well, just poor choices and poor execution at times. What has led to the improvement I don't know. Maybe confidence, maybe concentration, the intangible "maturity", possibly a combination of all things

That’s nice, off you trot to find some other posts to stick your nose in.
Enjoy the rest of the season

Excuse me, it’s a forum for discussion and I’ll “stick my nose in” where I wish, even in charming posts like yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back