Preview Round 12, 2018: St.Kilda v Sydney - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 9th June, 7:25PM AEST *2018 PRIDE GAME*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • Swans

Votes: 56 53.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, apologies if it's not.

Will Austin stay in the team when Carlisle is back? 100% gone? Brown will keep his spot over Austin?

Yeah it's in relation to supercoach, i'm a chance of winning overall so any help here is critical. It could make or break my year whether he's selected or not.
Cheers,
He isnt a lock but Spud suggested yesterday he could play the "Dylan Roberton" intercepting role next week.
If you have the trades it wouldn't be the worst pick because he is at least going to raise in value a lot.

Yeah just as a side note I bought my first ever carton of Furphys tonight.
Victoria has finally got something right apart from the Saints which is a work in progress.

Geelong's finest

Yeah just as a side note I bought my first ever carton of Furphys tonight.
Victoria has finally got something right apart from the Saints which is a work in progress.
I’m in the minority, I reckon Furphy sucks.

I’m in the minority, I reckon Furphy sucks.

Yeah tastes like Carlton draft. I thought it would be Little Creatures in a different bottle.

I don't know if Longer will get back in favor , he was selected as a emergency this week .
But looking at our ruck prospects
Marshall is 22 and 6mths - has shown ability around the ground
Pierce is 23 and 6mths - they are saying he has been outstanding for the Dolphins

Longer - 25 - could well be traded

who knows how well Marshall and Pierce progress

Hickey is 27 , late developer - didn't start playing till he was 17 - and is doing well around the ground and goes in for the hard ball , most probably from his days as a young kid playing Rugby.
Don't be surprised if Hickey makes the ruck position his own - did well against West coast - in fact out leaping Nic Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back