Game Day Round 12, 2018 Swans vs. Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I think Saints are gonna win this. There, I said it.

Not panicking though. Our winning streak vs Saints / their losing streak this season - both are bound to come to an end at some point.

Heeney to be our best and Hayward to kick 4.
If Hayward kicks 4, there's no way we lose.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
Another win tipped by the 4 year old no margain provided.
I share her quiet confidence. We play Docklands well.

When she next takes a break from LEGO, can you ask her advice on how we go about transplanting that easy familiarity to our home ground? Ta.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
I apologise to all for bringing Franklin and Heeney into my Supercoach team yesterday.
While I did so anticipating Buddy kicking 5 today and tearing up the comp for the rest of the year to win another Coleman; my history this year would indicate he'll touch it twice before going off to attend the birth of a kid he didn't know he was having. After the match he will then retire with immediate effect to take up the cloth.

Despite the KOD from my Swans selections I expect we win by 35 and blanket my 3 Saints SC rookies into scores of about 26 each.

Wish it was a day game. Perfect day for staying inside watching footy here in Sydney.

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Was at the swans office yesterday and saw our jumpers for tonight, we should be wearing our normal jumper.
Now with extra gayness? :rainbow:
Looking forward to seeing the outcome. Like the indigenous jersey maybe they are getting a local Darlinghurst resident to design a specific jumper...
If it lessens homophobia then a good outcome, but maybe they could have just stuck to the socks....
I don't want it getting to the point like there being a cup for just about every round.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Now with extra gayness? :rainbow:
Looking forward to seeing the outcome. Like the indigenous jersey maybe they are getting a local Darlinghurst resident to design a specific jumper...
If it lessens homophobia then a good outcome, but maybe they could have just stuck to the socks....
I don't want it getting to the point like there being a cup for just about every round.
True, I've personally got nothing against gays and have relo's that are and are great people. I just don't see the need for a pride game , there has been a vote on marriage , Mardi Gra and Pride marches. Too me the MND game is a worthy cause , the indigenous game highlights a community who have massively contributed to Aussie Rules for over a century.

I'm anti anything but the indigenous round. Imo, no other group, including charities of any description, should be allowed to hi-jack a game.

I'm expecting us to win by at least 6 goals, hopefully by 10 and to crack the 100.

GO BLOODS!

Was at the swans office yesterday and saw our jumpers for tonight, we should be wearing our normal jumper.
Didn't realise we were wearing an alternate jumper. Don't we normally go normal jumper with rainbow socks? You sure it was just the merchandise range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back