Game Day Round 12, 2019 - Carlton vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not keen on a nail biter,28 pointish win ?
80 or 90 point win today. McStay to kick 6, Jarryd Lyons and Lachie Neale to have a field day. Dayne Zorko, Mitch Robinson and Hugh McCluggage to carve Carlton up. Rayner to sniff the cheese. Hipwood to kick straight.

Had a look at where the designated Lions supporters are going to be set up in Aisle 42. Aisle 12 is still a way better option. Plenty of Lions supporters there too. Level 3 Aisle 42 is on the arc of the 50 and Level 3 Aisle 12 is right on the wing, offering better viewing. Hope the supporters have a great game in their Lions only area. I’ll be on the opposite wing flying the flag amongst the Carlton supporters with young Quinlan. I’ll hopefully see you there DERRINALPHIL and if you are there Dylan12 come and say g’day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not feeling the usual level of nervousness. Feels almost like we can’t win today. We lose and Carlton get credit for being snapped into form by the sacking of their coach. Even we win by 5 goals it’s pretty much what is expected by a 7-4 team playing away against a 1-10 team.

Would love a big win to show that our defence can shut out their forward line and hopefully a couple of our forwards can kick bags and show what they’re capable of.

Going to the game, hopefully they keep the roof closed but I doubt it.

Expecting a close game until half time then we should kick away and win by 5-6 goals.

I'm the most confident I've been in years. Lions to blow it out to 49 point victory in the last two quarters.
I am with you Gadz!
I think they will come out firing, but we will too, and because we are just better and they will lose heart we will take it away late for a good solid victory
Go 🦁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back