Game Day Round 12, 2019 - Carlton vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood the kids.

Time to drop Rayner, Archie, Hipwood, McCarthy

Just lazy and ineffectual. We are a mentally weak team away from home. Fagan needs to make some changes after the bye.

Mitch Robbo and Matho too

Nick Robertson practising goal kicking with the forwards. Fagan may be about to pull a masterstroke. ROBERTSON GOES FORWARD!

Fages wandering around without a care in the world.

View attachment 688667
We should ask the question as to what Brad Scott is up to next year. Noble clearly has one foot out the door; Fagan can go to for all I care. He too put in an arrogant display today with the side he went with and inability to steel the side for the inevitable display by Carlton.

What a disgraceful and arrogant performance by both the players and match committee. How many more games are they going to gift plodders like Rayner, McCarthy and Smith to name a few.

Few of them are worthy to wear that jumper today and the club should be ashamed of that pathetic, insipid meek display.

Just a typical weak effort again in Melbourne.

Dylan if we dumped your whipping boys and selected all your favourite Tom Cutler types and dished up an identical performance you would be exclusively blaming the matchday coaching and performances. And rightfully so.

But I get it, you and 3KZ have been playing the lost at selection card every week. So I can expect plenty of gloating now that the broken clock finally showed the right time.

We were 37 points up and dominating. This was lost on the day by every measure.

We should ask the question as to what Brad Scott is up to next year. Noble clearly has one foot out the door; Fagan can go to for all I care. He too put in an arrogant display today with the side he went with and inability to steel the side for the inevitable display by Carlton.

Just warming up for your melt?

I hope this is a real wake up call not just for the players but for a bunch of supporters on here. The arrogance that has crept in in recent weeks has been really poor. Many of us have become entitled quicker than Melbourne fans did last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were so many Lions fans here today and every time they let us down in Melbourne. I don’t know why we all keep going along to Melbourne games, Lions don’t turn up

Dylan if we dumped your whipping boys and selected all your favourite Tom Cutler types and dished up an identical performance you would be exclusively blaming the matchday coaching and performances. And rightfully so.

But I get it, you and 3KZ have been playing the lost at selection card every week. So I can expect plenty of gloating now that the broken clock finally showed the right time.

We were 37 points up and dominating. This was lost on the day by every measure.

Only lost at selection card I will accept is Archie instead of Big O. Massive liability around the ground and got killed by Kreuzer anyway.

What a disgraceful performer imagine rocking up to the hall of fame dinner tonight putrid . Archie smith is absolutely a list clogger how he gets a game is beyond me . Not playing walker was a massive mistake would of taken intercept marks.

It's down to us being a disgrace, the umps didn't cost us the game, we were atrocious except for 15 minutes.
I agree we didnt deserve to win, but there was a bias throughout the day.

Out of curiosity who did Eleni support as a kid.

Losing today sucks but grow up dude, you're embarrassing yourself

Slight overreaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back