Mavlions1961

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks
Not good enough, no answer to stop Cripps/Kreuzer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Only lost at selection card I will accept is Archie instead of Big O. Massive liability around the ground and got killed by Kreuzer anyway.

Yup, he will rightfully be dropped next week. Rest of the team showed they had the setup to win the game. But stopped when they got 37 points up and thought the job was done.

I think we are seeing why the club isn't rushing to give Robbo another contract.

This is our worst loss in Fagan's time.

Wholeheartedly disagree with that take. It was an away game against a red-hot opposition that we just lost. Not in the top 10 worst Fagan losses.

snooplions

Club Legend
Dec 2, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dwayne saying that it was a win for the ages nearly made me hurl. Crazy how much s**t they talked the whole game. What a fairytale finish lol

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Mitch Robbo 2 contested possessions, 3 against Freo, 4 against Essendon, 5 against the Bulldogs and 7 against Collingwood

Goes missing when things aren't going our way.

Delist

davemc_lions

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We just have no plan b
Just keep playing Lyons on Cripps
Why we do not try putting mcStay back

All our losses the other team gets a run on and we change nothing

Archie really found out today

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Blood the kids.

Time to drop Rayner, Archie, Hipwood, McCarthy

Just lazy and ineffectual. We are a mentally weak team away from home. Fagan needs to make some changes after the bye.
Archie needs to go full stop.

McCarthy did a few good things, he isnt a big possession getter.

We really got beaten in th middle and we bombed it a lot, not our go when our fwd monster is soft.

Aug 17, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Wholeheartedly disagree with that take. It was an away game against a red-hot opposition that we just lost. Not in the top 10 worst Fagan losses.

Red-hot opposition?

This wasn't Geelong in Kardina Park, or Collingwood at the G.

This is Carlton who are sitting dead last. Our players simply had too much of their own bathwater.

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
5th on the ladder and lost to the 18th on the ladder who had won 4 in 40 games. I would say it is pretty up there. Effort was there but we got dominated

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Berry would've been handy out there today. Stupid bloody bakers cyst.

Neale seriously needs help out there, we've really only got one true A grade mid & it's him.

Ah, well. Onto next week.

Red-hot opposition?

This wasn't Geelong in Kardina Park, or Collingwood at the G.

This is Carlton who are sitting dead last. Our players simply had too much of their own bathwater.

Yes - Carlton who very nearly beat Collingwood a few weeks ago at the G. Carlton who had a major emotional boost this week. Carlton who at their best are a very good side. And they were at their best today.

Oct 8, 2018
Hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Tassie Devils, Tasmania JackJumpers
Lions SM not doing themselves any favours.

"Tough day at the Office in Melbourne, Blues just wanted it more."

Hope Fagan doesn't take that approach and actually calls out poor performances in this presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back