Podcast Round 12, 2020 - Nathan Williamson: Not Him Just A Fan

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles have won six in a row! HoneyBadger35 and MrKK recap a hard earned victory against Carlton, talk the latest fixture news, discuss one of the biggest weeks in Eagles AFLW history and preview this week's clash with the Hawks.

Link
iTunes
Spotify
RSS
Previous Episodes
Twitter
Facebook

You can now follow us on Spotify, or send your rating and review on iTunes!

I would definitely listen to the live commentary stream

Cheers for the feedback mate. Segues nicely:

Quick survey, would anyone else be interested in a live call of one of the hub games, now that we have the fixture locked in?

For those who missed the post credits this week, the Tigercast guys have been doing them during their hub games. Live online, just click and listen on your phone or computer for an alternate/Eagles focused call of the game.

Cheers for the feedback mate. Segues nicely:

Quick survey, would anyone else be interested in a live call of one of the hub games, now that we have the fixture locked in?

For those who missed the post credits this week, the Tigercast guys have been doing them during their hub games. Live online, just click and listen on your phone or computer for an alternate/Eagles focused call of the game.

Yeah I would. I stumbled across an old game stream of dajesmac YouTube channel True Footy. There was a lot of feet chat, blokes on phones and hunting down a missing uber eats order haha. Think they missed the NN to JK goal entirely, but I couldn't be sure as I clicked on it when working and just listened to some of it in the background flicking through to random spots.

I didn't even know it was a thing. If you could live read some of the game day melt posts while the game is happening I think it would be elite

Yeah I would. I stumbled across an old game stream of dajesmac YouTube channel True Footy. There was a lot of feet chat, blokes on phones and hunting down a missing uber eats order haha. Think they missed the NN to JK goal entirely, but I couldn't be sure as I clicked on it when working and just listened to some of it in the background flicking through to random spots.

I didn't even know it was a thing. If you could live read some of the game day melt posts while the game is happening I think it would be elite

hahaha. Yeah ******* uber eats delivery arrived in the dying minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back