Podcast Round 12, 2021 - Genesis of the Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

The BigFooty Eagles Pod crew tackle their first ever live streamed video podcast. HB35, Keys and Miguel Sanchez discuss the Essendon loss, updating expectations, Heroes and Villains, the midseason draft and the upcoming Carlton game.

Link
Apple Podcasts
Spotify
Live Commentary
RSS
Twitter
Facebook
Twitch

Join us on Facebook, Twitter or Twitch at 8:30pm WST every Thursday for the live video streamed podcast.

Oh, Keys is a white supremacist I see.. Who knew?

Some takeaways.

Badge, love the beard.
Keys looks exactly how I pictured him.
Fivey looks nothing like how I pictured him.

Will happily doxx myself in the future now it’s obvious I’m in the top 10 sexiest posters on the board.

Some takeaways.

Badge, love the beard.
Keys looks exactly how I pictured him.
Fivey looks nothing like how I pictured him.

Will happily doxx myself in the future now it’s obvious I’m in the top 10 sexiest posters on the board.
Ahem

sorry top 11 you forgot me

Id like to make a suggestion

all the board meltdowns after a loss - you guys could get a headstart on this by doing the melts BEFORE the game - in that games podcast!!!

just say gaff was ineffectual, nn got sharked all the time, cripps fumbles, dom sheed cant tackle and ah chee didnt do enough (dont use that last one if he has been in the macgoos for a spell.)

Mix it up from week to week with simmo has no plan b and if willie rioli was back we would have creamed them.

You will look positively prescient and may get picked up by channel seven as an alternative to west aussies hearing dickbrains labour on about how many marks weve taken vs games won and whether or not tyson stenglien is worthy of playing or not.

Hey guys, can I get a suggestion for villain of the week being Mrs Cotchin? I'm glad that her passive-aggressive whining via Twitter combined with her husband and Jack Riewoldt calling Gil 3 times a day got our bye moved so now we lose the extra recovery time when coming back from a road trip. We could have had Sheppard back for the Richmond game despite his concussion, plus maybe another player or 2 back from injury, but that's less important than Gil doing a favour for his Victorian mates who he'll try his darnedest to give the easiest ride possible towards September.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, can I get a suggestion for villain of the week being Mrs Cotchin? I'm glad that her passive-aggressive whining via Twitter combined with her husband and Jack Riewoldt calling Gil 3 times a day got our bye moved so now we lose the extra recovery time when coming back from a road trip. We could have had Sheppard back for the Richmond game despite his concussion, plus maybe another player or 2 back from injury, but that's less important than Gil doing a favour for his Victorian mates who he'll try his darnedest to give the easiest ride possible towards September.

Thanks
If we didn't move the game then it may have been moved interstate because there would be no guarantee Richmond would be able to get back into the state as the AFL already have said that they won't force players to spend their bye away from their families.

4 days earlier in Perth > 4 days later in Sydney for mine.

Thanks

Shepp still would have missed. Concussion protocol is 12 days isn't it?

Thanks

I’m okay with the game being brought forward but there’s some broader issues around that I’ll be more than happy to have a crack at.

In particular the way were criticised last year when raising concerns about duration of hubs and my view that the AFL wouldn’t be quite so understanding to non- Victorian clubs if the lockdown was outside Victoria

The way the SA and to a lesser extent the WA government is placing restrictions on travelling teams also sucks balls (no touching of course)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back